Purina Beyond Simply Indoor Wild-Caught Salmon, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High in protein and made with real wild-caught salmon as the #1 ingredient.
- Grain-free, nutrient-rich and made with limited ingredients, with natural probiotics for good digestive health.
- Indoor formula has less fat for healthy weight management, natural fiber for hairball control and antioxidants to support immune health.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, poultry by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Serve alone or with Beyond wet foods or toppers for a delicious protein boost and added hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.24Chewy Price$39.18Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$57.28Chewy Price$54.42Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Simply White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$29.94Chewy Price$32.78List Price$28.44Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond High Protein Organic Chicken, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$13.28Chewy Price$13.79List Price$12.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Grain-Free with Ocean Whitefish High Protein Dry Cat Food, 14.4-lb bag$30.79Chewy Price$36.59List Price$29.25Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals High Protein Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$11.89List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken & Salmon Indoor Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Natural Simply Wild Caught Whitefish & Cage Free Egg Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$33.79Chewy Price$32.10Autoship Price
- American Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal...||New: Hake, Chicken Meal, Cassava Root Flour...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, Natural, High Fiber||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor, High-Protein||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Hairball Control...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
443 Customer Reviews
My cat Odin has a really sensitive stomach and this food mixed with the sensitive stomach kind works really well for him and our other cats love it too
My picky cats love this one
My 2 fur babies really like all the Beyond natural dry food. However I had tried several salmon varieties before and they turned up their noses. This one they love
This is the oddest thing I always order this food and this time it came and was very large pieces and weird coming colored I had to check to make sure I didn’t order the dog food instead and I didn’t! Something is not right about this batch! My cats won’t even eat it!
Finally a winner
Mr Fussbudget (Slick) finally settled on a cat food that he scratches on the closet door for.
my cats won’t eat it
My cats love the chicken and egg flavor, but won’t eat this one. Weird since they normally like salmon flavor foods.
LOVE and Gratitude
This food is LOVE in a bowl. Miss Eliezzie Sophia loves it and rubs up against me when I put her bowl down so she can eat. Love and Gratitude.
My cat loves this food and I like the fact it contains probiatic but hard to find in the store. So glad to find here at Chewy. I like the bigger bag too.
even looks unappetizing
It's packaging and claim is what drew us in to order this. However when opened, knew immediately that our three cats would turn their noses up to it, which is exactly what they have done. This kibble is pale and is at least twice the size of most kitty kibble, which tiny mouths prefer. We would consider this more the size to feed dogs.
Elderly cats won't eat this
I'm a typical buyer of Purina products. My cats are both getting older and the regular indoor formula for them just isn't doing well for their immune system so I've been slowly trying out new foods. Adding a little to their bowls at a time to slowly transition like you're supposed to. They normally adjust well. I was feeding them Purina One True Instincts and they ate it just fine, but I've been trying to get some L-lysine into their systems with other chews or powder and they just won't touch anything with it in it. I've heard that's good for the immune system and respiratory issues. So since this line of Purina has a small amount of L-lysine in the ingredients I thought I'd switch. With all that said, I really don't know why they won't eat it. Could be they smell even that small amount of L-lysine (which I doubt because it's at the bottom of the ingredients list) OR I learn towards it being that the kibble size is rather larger than most of Purina's products. They are definitely bigger than the True Instincts line. Both my cats have dental issues getting older and I'm figuring that's why they don't want to eat it. My 12 year old is typically not a picky eater and just doesn't want this line from Purina. So I guess they'll stick with the Purina One True Instincts. I can't recommend this to anyone with elderly cats or cats with dental issues. I really can't rate it beyond that because if my cats won't eat it, I don't know how they'll do or like it. I like that it has a lot of natural ingredients and just wish they'd make the kibble sizes a bit smaller so I could try out.
I am completely satisfied with all your products. The only problem I have is how much is packed in the box. I am 84 years old and when the shipment arrives it is so heavy that I have to open it on my porch and bring the items in one by one. If possible please ship in 2 or more boxes. Thanks for your interest.