Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dry Cat FoodBy Purina Beyond
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- White meat chicken raised without steroids* is the first ingredient in this high-protein dry cat food. Plus, the limited-ingredient cat food recipe has natural probiotics to support digestive health and keep her feeling her best.
- This gluten-free cat food is made to meet your high standards with absolutely no corn, wheat, soy, poultry by-product meal, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. And, you can feel good about filling up your BFF's bowl since it provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats.
- This natural cat food with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients feeds your kitty as nature intended. Purina's pet nutritionists choose purposeful ingredients from trusted sources to support her long, healthy life jumping and playing with you.
- Make your kitty’s meals your way by topping this cat kibble with Beyond wet foods and complements. Each new culinary creation lets her know how much you care by adding yummy flavor and extra protein while supporting her healthy hydration.
- Beyond makes this recipe in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities. There, they take positive steps to make food that’s good for your pet and good for the planet like improving water use efficiency, increasing the amount of electricity from renewable sources and reducing waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||New: Hake, Chicken Meal, Cassava Root Flour...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||New: Chicken, Chicken By-product Meal, Cassava Root Flour...|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Natural|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
458 Customer Reviews
One stop shopping
Great service. Great selection. I have cats, dogs, horses and fish. I have always been able to find what I need for my pets at Chewy. I used to surf the web for better prices but not anymore. Chewy has always matched or been better at pricing and selection. Also never an issue when there is a problem which is very in frequent.
Doesn't seem to be a good choice
My cat who normally does not beg for food is begging constantly after eating this as though she is starving. Seems like no matter how much she gets she is still hungry. Something off about this food if I have to feed her an enormous amount to satiate her. Frustrated because our normal go to chow is out of stock and everything else I found that seemed like an okay sub was also out of stock. So I think we may start shopping elsewhere.
Gobbled This Down...
Adopted two adult cats who gave this grain-free dry food an A+. Jag, at 18 #, and Ziggy, at 13# were thrilled. So glad since it is much healthier composition and has no color additives...but don't tell them. Now if I could just get their "gravity" feeder to drop food properly!
Great food for my two kitties
After starting them out on Blue Wild, I eventually ended up on Beyond (the chicken and egg recipe is all they will eat) which they have eaten for 6 years now. They still love it and wait patiently for me to fill their bowl and then dig in. Would highly recommend due to high quality and taste (at least my cats love the taste lol..).
Perplexed.. Even though we're talking about cats
I'm pretty sure I have purchased this cat food in the 16 lb bag before. But for some reason my cats will not eat the food in this shipment from 12-23 that I opened in late January. I believe the kibble does look different in terms of color, and doesn't smell the same. As much as buying smaller bags is less cost effective, I'm not sure it's not the better choice when it comes to dry cat food. I store my pet food in a cool, dry room and also make a point to keep the sun off the food when it is out for consumption. What else is a cat mom to do?? Maddie wears me out everyday, meowing and leading me to her feeding station a dozen times. I have added freeze dried kibble to try to entice her, but I'm losing the battle.
If PennyLee ain't happy.....
.....but she's happy!! I think this is one of the "Beyond" formulas we went through before landing on the "Beyond Indoor" that PennyLee liked. But this "Chicken and Egg" formula has produced very little throwing up and so far, not so much itching. PennyLee says she'll eat this until Beyond's Grain-Free Indoor is back in stock. To Chewy's credit, nobody else seems to have the Indoor formula either or much of anything else either. We're all in this shipping/stocking problem together. At least Chewy makes it a little easier to bear. Thank you, Chewy and Purina. Sure do wish Chewy delivered groceries!!! Hahaha
This one is a hit
My cats range in age from 2-11 with differing eating habits and digestion. This food seems to please them all, with none of the less pleasant side effects of upset digestive systems. Give it a try,
Only thing my cat will eat
I have 2 cats. One is 14 and one is 3. My 14 year old has become very picky and only wants human foods ( I have never fed him human foods before) so I struggled to find a cat food he would take. Once I switched to this a few months later I switched to a different brand and my older cat stopped eating. Bought this again and he's back to eating and now my other cat will only eat this brand also.
I have been buying this for my 17 year old cat for years now. Before that whatever I gave her , she would throw up. no such problem with this
We love this!
My siblings and I love this food. It is easy for us to digest and we have fewer hair balls! Tasty,too! Mom just wishes that it was less expensive.