Purina Pro Plan Indoor Hairball Management Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy cat food kibble and meaty, shredded pieces come together for a cat-tastic mealtime experience sure to bring your good girl running to her dish.
- The high protein cat food starts with real turkey as the first ingredient and is full of wholesome nutrition for your active cat.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics, this indoor cat food helps support your pal's digestive and immune health.
- This premium cat food used to be known as SAVOR Shredded Blend Indoor Turkey and Rice Formula.
- Support your curious cat as she jumps and plays with high protein nutrition that maintains lean muscle and a healthy weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Turkey & Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$23.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$49.49List Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics High Protein Cat Food, 16-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$49.49List Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$51.99List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$16.92Chewy Price$20.29List Price$16.07Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$23.48Chewy Price$26.49List Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$54.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$50.49List Price$43.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||New: Turkey, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||New: Salmon, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Lamb, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Indoor, High Fiber, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Order came within 24 hours! I was a little concerned about buying this product as I had been feeding my cat a similar Pro Plan food which was sold out at the time. But my long-haired Maine Coon loves it, and it seems to be helping her digestive tract using the “hairball management” formula.
I’ve had our 2 kitties on the allergy pro plan for months, but my son (who stops by only rarely) has demonstrated that his allergic reaction is the same if not a little worse! Well, one of our cats is quite overweight and I have wanted to have them on this indoor hair ball pro plan for a while. Now I am slowly getting them on this and they are both doing well! Where one was having too soft of poo, that has cleared up on this formula food! Very happy with the switch!
Better for my kitty than the more expensive stuff!
My cat has always had some GI issues (looser stools and very sensitive to diet changes). After we moved his new vet suggested that the issue might be that his food was, for all intents and purposes, too high quality for him (grain free, high protein, minimal to no fillers) and that something with a little more filler ingredients and carbs might be easier on his stomach. After taking him off of wet food (which made him refuse to cuddle with me for a week) and switching from his old dry food to this one, he is doing much better! His stools are much closer to the correct consistency (and they don't stink up my studio apartment nearly as much). He also really loves the taste so it's a win all around.
doesn't help with hair balls
I bought this in hopes of keeping my calico from throwing up hairballs. She LOVES the food, but it has made little to no difference with the hairballs.
Best dry food
My cat is super peaky and wasn't eating very well and started loosing weight and our wonderful wet recommend this and now not only she eats better but her untimely eating schedule get more regular.
After 2 years of trying to find my aging cats food, spending lots of money to get one of them to stop throwing it up. I found it in this cat food. Worth the extra few dollars then I'd normally spend.
Purina is the Best
Bella & Lexie love this food. With the shredded turkey and rice flavor they look forward to their meals. They are usually really picky, so I am glad I found what makes them happy.
Great weight control food
Our cats eat this food, but aren’t crazy about it so it’s perfect for calorie reduction. Lowest calories per cup by Purina Pro we found. Will buy again.
cat going nuts for this food
My cat is picky and not so food crazed, she’s 15 and I’ve never seen her so into something! She’s usually hesitant when I set down something new, but this time she gobbled it up instantly and now she’s sitting next to the container rubbing her face on it and licking it lol. I got this cause she has severe anal gland issues and it has the same amount fiber as the expensive prescription food, so it should do the trick. Also my dog has been eating purina pro plan shredded blend food for almost a year and he’s super picky so it’s a win in this house!
Pro plan Purina
The package was delivered in the chewy way and priced excellent. Pro plan is all we give her.