Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oatmeal Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This allergen-reducing cat food simply and safely neutralizes Fel D 1, the major allergen in cat saliva, with a key protein from eggs.
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food is shown to reduce allergens in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent on average starting in the third week of daily feeding.
- Every serving is fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health along with natural prebiotic fiber to nourish specific intestinal bacteria.
- Real turkey is the #1 ingredient, helping create a high protein dry cat food made with quality ingredients.
- This Purina sensitive stomach cat food is proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Probiotic High Protein Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$39.58Chewy Price$42.79List Price$37.60Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.41Chewy Price$30.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Rice Formula High Protein 7+ Senior Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$50.49List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult 7+ Prime Plus Longer Life Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$39.58Chewy Price$42.79List Price$28.10Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$39.58Chewy Price$42.79List Price$27.10Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$19.09List Price$12.52Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Probiotic Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price$78.59List Price$71.23Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics High Protein Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$19.09List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$54.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Shedding Control, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Dental & Breath Care...||Shedding Control, Digestive Health, Eye Care...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Dental & Breath Care...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
Not a Replacement!
If you cannot find the regular Proplan sensitive stomach turkey and oat formula, you may think you can use this Liveclear as a replacement. Not! My cat would not even taste this food. I was thankful that the regular formula was back in stock today and was able to order before I ran out of the old bag!
Zuzu is doing so much better
We are inexperienced cat owners and adopted our girl in the fall. She was so skinny and on kitten food from the shelter even though she was 5+. Once home and put on adult cat food under the direction of our vet she seemed fine. Over the next month or so she developed diarrhea. We took her to the vet and received medication and she seemed better, but still not super great. Based on my dog experience, we tried this sensitive stomach formula for cats and it has been the best she has felt since we got her. We also use the wet food from this same pet food formula and she also does well with that. Her coat looks amazing as well. Overall, we are very happy with our experience using this food.
Orange Tabby seal of approval!
My 2 beautiful orange babies love this food. the first time i bought it they just went nuts for it. overall they are definitely Purina Pro Plan obsessed! We did accidentally run out of this food and my local store only had the weight management type of this brand, and the cats went nuts for that one too! but they don’t need weight management food, so it’s back to the turkey for them! and between my somewhat obsessive grooming, and this food, their fur is purrfect!
It works miracles
After trying countless number of foods with limited ingredients for my two cats who were bald as a result of their skin allergies, after several months of using this they now have their beautiful fur coats back. Added bonus the puking has markedly decreased!
At first my Kitty’s ( that’s her name) dander went 95% away, but then it returned after the 4th bag. At first I was excited by the results, but now I have to look for another alternative.
I just recently purchased for the first time. At the beginning Sami ate it like it was a treat (scarfing it down). I have mixed with his regular food and he eats it. There just hasn't been enough time to see if it is working on his sensitive skin.. Will continue to give more of this and less of previous food he was eating.
Fine, not great
I've been feeding my senior this food along with the sensitive wet food for a few months now. It sits with him ok, but he still has pukey days. He likes the taste of this food and I love the liveclear aspect (I'm allergic to cats, technically) but we're not getting the result we need to justify the price. It's a step up from his last food but not quite the perfect match
Buy it. It works to reduce allergies.
Cat loves it and it reduces allergies. Recommend.Have used for over a year. Prompt delivery. Good service.
Kitty cat Barf
Didn't do well. Switched cat to Purina HA. Doing better. Wishing I could get a refund.
It will help, but not eliminate cat allergies
I'm allergic to my kitty (sneezing, watery eyes. break out in hives if I wrestle with him) We've been using this food for about 6 months. It helps. My cat allergies are not gone, but I've been able to significantly cut back on my allergy med use. I still bathe him about every other month as well. Contrary to what some reviews say, this does not prevent shedding or dander, nor is it expected to - that's not how it works. A major plus is that my cat LOVES this food, even more than the regular purina one sensitive stomach food of the same flavor. And I love that he doesn't puke at all with this food (which happens with every food except the purina sensitive stomach kibbles).