Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets JM Joint Mobility Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting dry dog food for joint mobility.
- Specially formulated to help support joint and cartilage health in dogs.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features a high protein-to-calorie ratio to help promote lean muscle mass.
- Developed to contain long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine, antioxidants and vitamin E.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Select Blend Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$103.99Chewy Price$98.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Advanced Mobility Support Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$103.99Chewy Price$98.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets CC CardioCare High Protein Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$72.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Brain Aging Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Fiber Balance Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Weight Control Medium Breed Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Chicken Flavor Dry Senior Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Mature Consult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food, 19.8-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$72.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Trout, Salmon Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved With Tbhq...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
New food for my old guy
This food was recommended by our vet for our 12 year old Great Pyr. He has arthritis in his knees and hips. So far he really likes the food (which we mixed with his other food). We can't tell that much if it's "working" since he is also taking Carprofen but he didn't hesitate eating it the first day and every day since.
No more limping
Our elder dog suddenly began to limp badly, xrays show a completely worn out left shoulder joint. Our holistic vet prescribed this food. within a week the limping stopped & he clearly feels much better. He likes this food, eats with real interest, his bowels are normal, no upsets.
This was the least cost preciption item I could find for her, diagnosed with hip displasia , and with 5 dogs, and other animals, we do our best for all of them. My young rescued german shep ( rescue from horrible life and malnourished) likes the food, with a spoon full mix of can royal canin prescription for her, she likes it. I have to keep her separate , to eat alone, as the other dogs want it ....
Seems to be working well!!
Tried this for my dogs arthritis and it seems to be working well so far. Wanted to try it before going on autoship, but will probably do that now.
12 years old and spry as ever
Was recommended this dog food when we adopted our senior 17lb terrier mutt from the shelter when he was 8. 4 years later at 12ish he's still extremely energetic and zooming around. Tried to switch to hills metabolic/mobility at our vets recommendation but he was pooping 4 times a day after the full food transition so opted to switch back to Purina JM. Customer service is amazing as always order from Chewy!!
We always appreciate the speedy delivery and the check-in with the veterinary service on our behalf. The Chewy prices are lower than we have seen anywhere else, and of course that's a plus!!!
No difference yet
Haven’t noticed a difference half way through but hopefully soon. May switch to RC Mobility.
The dog loved it and we need a bigger bag
An 18 lb bag was sent by me to my son's dog along with the other brand we used for a while for his joint support being a very big dog. I thought to add this and maybe put out two bowls half and half. The 18 lb bag is gone and I need to call if there is a 40 lb bag available. I got good feedback as you can tell from my son.
Dog loves it
We had to switch prescription dog foods because my Rottweiler wasn’t eating his old stuff. Every time we put this in his dog dish he devours it.
Pep in his step
My dog has been on the food for a few weeks, we mix with his other food, a 50/50 blend for now to slowly move to 100% joint mobility food and it seems to have helped. Our walks in the woods have been more active and as the day moves on he does not seem as stiff towards the evening hours.