Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting wet dog food for weight management.
- Developed to help achieve weight loss or weight maintenance goals.
- Specially formulated to help dogs lose weight while maintaining muscle.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features a high protein-to-calorie ratio that’s low in fat and packed with natural fiber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Select Blend Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Liver...||Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient For Processing, Barley...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Palatable and they love it
I was skeptical due to the fact that my dogs are extremely picky, however I was a terrible Mom and got my pups to double what they are supposed to be with treats. They love the wet food, we're still working on the dry, they like the large tan pieces, but still don't care for the dry food. It's a work in progress, but I would recommend to anyone in my position that your pups need to drop quite a few lbs. Piper has lost 5 lbs so far and Chloe 3 lbs. Looking forward to getting to where they need to be.
Just Do You Know
I got my shipment on time, as usual. I have only 1 complaint and my very first one. I think the box with the can dog must have been dropped or tossed around because 5 of the cans were smashed in at the top. None of the food came out so I assume it’s safe to feed it to my dogs. I don’t believe Chewy would have sent thay case to me if they saw it was already damaged.
My picky eater dog actually loved this food AND has lost weight! Help your overweight pooch and try this!
Put on this food by her vet
My dog seems to like the food Same manufacture as her past food She also has diabetes so has many food and med changes
Purchases of Vet Diet Can Foods
We have been ording from Chewy for several years because our Yorkie has had pancreatitis and is on a special diet. We are now ordering 2 different types of can food. Mostly we have been satisfied although despite the padded packaging, some end cans have been dented but intact. One suggestion for long time customers might be to send a few plastic can covers now and then. It would be a nice gesture for people who are longtime customers and routinely order double cases of can foods. Maybe once a year or something similar. It's just a suggestion. Thanks
Although I think the feeding chart is off (it says to feed my 28lb dog 2 big cans a day to lose weight) this food has been amazing. My pup has already lost 4 lbs in two weeks with this food and he isn't acting like he isn't being fed.
Maybe not for picky eaters
Savannah did not like this. I had to mix it with other food for her. It’s hard to find low fat food for dogs prone to pancreatitis
Keeping his trim figure
Barney has been on Purina OM since he came to live with us in 2013. He is 10 years old and still has a trim figure.
Weight loss food
My dog weighed 6 lbs and now weighs 4.10.I’m pleased.she likes it
Non Picky Husky - turned picky
Our husky is diabetic and the vet suggested the dry food which she'll eat only when combined with chicken! Was hoping we could move her to the can food and eliminate the chicken but nope.... we couldn't dress this up enough for her to even take a bite of. Had to dump that out, go back to the dry mixed with chicken and donated the case of can food to the vet!