Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains larger amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals to help your young rabbit, guinea pig, or chinchilla grow up to a healthy furball.
- Suitable for rabbits who are younger than 7 months old, guinea pigs who are younger than 6 months old, and chinchillas who are younger than a year old.
- Features fiber to promote a healthy digestion.
- Hand-packed to promote fur-esh, green hay instead of dusty, dried hay.
- Can be used as a treat for adult rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas, or mixed into their standard food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGrandpa's Best Timothy Hay Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Nature's Promise Western Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 14-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.50Autoship Price
- DealLiving World Timothy Hay Chews Small Animal Food, 16-oz bag$6.39Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.07Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Orchard Grass Hay Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 28-oz bag$7.07Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.72Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay with Chamomile All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$10.62Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$11.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Timothy Hay Wafer-Cut Small Animal Food, 60-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealBM Hay Company Orchard Hay Small Pet Food, 8-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Encore Gourmet Foraging Feast Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb$20.13Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Alfalfa Hay.||Timothy Hay||Second Cutting Timothy Hay.||First Cutting Timothy Hay.||100% Alfalfa Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein||High Fiber, Low-Protein||High Fiber, Low-Protein||High Fiber, High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Very poor quality hay
Upon opening, was so disappointed to see a bag of dried out twigs & small green dried out bits of hay. This was not a "Ultra Premium" product! Rabbit would not eat it. So glad I only bought the 4 oz bag and not stuck with big bag of this hay!
Green and lush
My older bunny needed to switch to alfalfa for weight maintenance, and this is a winner. It's rich green, fragrant, and has good long pieces to chew. This hay helped get my bunny eating again, and keep weight on. Definitely recommend.
My rabbits love this.
Yep. They love it. They really love it. This review must be at least 50 characters long.
Not Great Hay
Bought for my bunny. Very course hay. She ate it , but also tossed a lot aside.
the whole bag was filled with dust. absolutely no hay
absolutely horrible. nothing but dust. i’m waiting on my refund
Maybe not for picky eaters?
I bought this hay for my Rex Domino but he wouldn't touch it. It smelled fresh & sweet so not really sure why he didn't like it. I gave it to my daughter who happened to have a nursing foster rabbit & her's seemed to LOVE it! My daughter even asked me how she could go about getting more! She did say she had to feed it in the ceramic bowl so her bun could eat all of it since there were a LOT of little pieces but I know it didn't last long!
Alfalfa so fresh and sweet
Bought loose alfalfa for the first time from Rabbit Hole Hay. So incredibly different than the standard compressed blocks. Smells fresh and sweet, not like old dust. Our chinchillas go nuts over it, and are less "picky" with it than with the timothy hay that they get more of.
Would not recommend
It was just dust and some hay. I would never ever feed this to my rabbit!
Our Bun-Bun's absolute favorite!
My rabbit eats this stuff like it's candy! I've tried every possible hay/grass option for him, and he will not eat any of it anymore since he discovered alfafa. He gets plenty of fresh greens, too, but he absolutely loves this stuff. Very fresh with lots of long pieces, which he loves. Great product.
My lion head bunny loves this hay. We have tried others he is not a fan. It's a tad messier cause of the smaller pieces but while he is a baby and he needs his nutrients I dint mind the extra mess