Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Beef, Pea, & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains added vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Features real beef as the #1 ingredient to support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
- Supports healthy digestion while encouraging energy levels with fiber-filled peas and brown rice.
- Does not contain any poultry by-product meal, fillers or added wheat or wheat gluten ingredients.
- Made without artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$10.89Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies & Fruit Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$47.79Chewy Price$45.40Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Grain-Free Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Grain-Free Salmon, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Savory Chicken, Veggies & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.19Chewy Price$59.08Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Small Breed Grain-Free Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Big Life Large Breed Hearty Beef, Veggies & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.18Chewy Price$62.19List Price$59.07Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Natural Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$44.49Chewy Price$42.27Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Little Bites Small Breed Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||New: Beef, Beef Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||New: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Venison, Poultry, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1102 Customer Reviews
great for years
My dog has eaten this for almost her entire life (3-4 years). My boyfriend feeds his dog this food when he stays the night for a week or 2 at a time and he can tell the difference. His dog has more energy, thicker fur, and more solid BMs. He’s switching to this food and I just sent him the link so I figured I’d write the review!
This has help all 3 of our canine family members.
We tried Nutrish as it has good reviews for affordable grain free dog food. Two of our three dogs seem to be thinning in their coats and all 3 seem to have the runs regularly. After moving all 3 of our dog over they not only seem happier, but their coats are looking better than ever & their digestive patterns have improved dramatically.
Rachel Ray’s food is a hit!
My Yellow Lab has been eating the same brand dry dog food for 9 1/2 years. It’s a top notch pricey brand. For the last several months, she had to be coerced into eating it by adding some canned or human food to it. I was at an impasse on what to do since I didn’t know of any dog food manufacturers that made a “sample” bag to try. I was in my local big box store and saw a small bag of Rachel Ray Nutrish, beef flavored. It was reasonably priced so I bought it. That evening I fed Miss Fussy the Nutrish. She gobbled it up in two minutes! I bought both beef and chicken flavored from Chewy and she is enjoying both. The ingredients look healthy, full of nutrients and vitamins, without fillers. I sticking with it for now.
allergic to chicken
I have three dogs and one is allergic to chicken. As you all probably know you have to feed them all the same. They love this brand and it is chicken free.
Questionable size and if mine will eat it
Not for sure if they will eat this and I don't know what size the kernals will be. They wouldn't eat the other Rachael Ray small bites.
My dingo loves this food! I’ve gotten him more expensive kibble and it messes with his stomach and he has a very strong stomach. He only loves the beef flavor he begrudgingly eats the chicken one. Chewy’s delivery has been SO helpful we were spending $25/month or a smaller bag and this bag that cost be $40 with a discount lasted 3 months! He has had no health issues with this food, normal poos, and a nice coat but he is white so it’s not like crazy shiny. He is currently 8 years old and loves his food still. I finally bought chewy bc of their really sweet gestures to pet owners when their pet passes that I see on LinkedIn.
My dog loves this food! He is always so excited to get his bowl. A lot of dry dog foods are too dry and leave lots of crumbs- not this one! I highly recommend it!
THE BEST dog food for my dog
I use to have my dog on hill science brand but it was too expensive, I switched to Rachel ray and my dog loves it!
So far, so good!
This was the third brand of dry dog food I bought after my two dogs, age 2, stopped eating Beneful. Apparently my girls have seasonal allergies and the Beneful stopped agreeing with them. I switched to Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach (salmon) and they wouldn’t try one bite. I mean, come on, they eat grass and sticks and they won’t touch dog food?! Anyway, I donated all that food to the local humane society and bought Rachel Rae’s Nutrish. They ate her puppy food, so I figured I’d give it a whirl. Not only do they LOVE it, but they’re going #2 regularly now and with no issues. I bought supplements for their skin to counter the lack of skin-specific ingredients in the Nutrish.
Dry Dog Food
Great product. My dogs love it and look great. They eat every bit even the old dog that is really picky.