Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains added vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Features real chicken as the #1 ingredient to support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
- Supports healthy digestion while encouraging energy levels with tasty peas and fiber-filled brown rice.
- Does not contain any poultry by-product meal, fillers or added wheat or wheat gluten ingredients.
- Made without artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Real Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$21.68Chewy Price$21.69List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$27.80Chewy Price$26.41Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Bite Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Lamb & Rice Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$40.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.93Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Originals With Farm-Raised Beef Real Meat Dog Food, 6.3-lb bag$10.90Chewy Price$11.48List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Large Breed Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey & Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food, 44-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Dish Natural Beef & Brown Rice Recipe with Veggies, Fruit & Chicken Dry Dog Food, 11.5-lb bag$28.86Chewy Price$28.89List Price$27.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Beef, Beef Meal, Soybean Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice...||New: Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, With Grain||With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Venison, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1582 Customer Reviews
Worst food ever
I have a eight month old Pit/Dogo. I bought this brand twice and so did a friend of mine. The dogs only eat it because they are puppies and will eat just about anything. This food gives the dogs explosive, continuance very bad smelling gas. I thought that since it was Rachel Ray that it would be good. Please dont give your dog this food.
My dogs love it!
The reason I started buying this product, is because I know how much Rachel Ray loves her dogs, and I trust her to make a good product. My three dogs love it! I believe it is made with good ingredients
Product good delivery terrible
Person who delivered big dog food to my door because I can’t carry it, advised me that if I can’t carry it myself from my leasing office I shouldn’t purchase it in first place. Honestly I’d like money back.
She dislikes the food
Purchased this brand as Chewy was out of what I usually use. My dog wanted nothing to do with it. She only ate the food because she had to. Chewy got my brand back in stock and I replaced her food. She immediately began to eat. My dog pretty much eats everything. She wanted nothing to do with this brand,
I seen some of low reviews, but dogs have different allergies to certain ingredients. I learned prescription Science Diet caused ear and skin problem with my senior dog.. and learned she is allergy to eggs, mind you some of Rachel Ray food contains egg product. So far, this food has done great for my mini Australian Shepherds and my senior is on a different food to control her weight. Strongly encourage read ingredients for Fur babies, it makes a difference.
We use to give our fur boy another food for many years which was rather pricey. After doing some research we came across Rachael Rays and haven’t looked back. Our fur boy loves it and no upset tummy either.
Lack of dog food
I only ordered this because you are out of everything I wanted to order. I like Purina one salmon and tuna. It seems to help with my dog's skin. When I can't get that I get something similar. I could not find anything similar because it was all out of stock. I love this website and I don't like to buy food elsewhere. I'm trying to stay with you but have to do what's right for my two labs. Hopefully your stock is getting better.
Not for dogs with sensitive stomachs
I’m not sure why but this food makes my German shorthair pointer really gassy. Disappointed because I always buy my cat the Rachel ray brand food and have no problems, but just not right for my sensitive stomach dog, onto the next one!
Pit mix with allergy problems
Our pit mix has terrible issues with allergies and since switching him to this food his allergies are virtually nonexistent. We tried and the expensive food and finally a vet recommended this after 6 years of struggling and switching for something to help for a month or two and then the allergies were back. Not with this food we’re a year in and he’s still happy and healthy.
My Rosie just loves this one.
Rosie is very fond of this one and won't eat other food if I offer it to her. She seems to like seeing the carrots her daddy used to give her for a treat.