Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count
About This Item
- Hygienic, disposable towels are soft and gentle on your pet’s skin.
- Helps eliminate cross contamination—you no longer have to share towels with your furry BFF.
- Every purchase comes with 5 towels.
- Simply wring the towel out and continue to use it on your pet.
- With these towels, you no longer have to worry about your pet’s hair mixing in with the rest of your clothes in the washer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 48 x 72-in$315.50Chewy Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Scarlett$28.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Bone Dry Small Embroidered Paw Dog & Cat Towel Set, 3 count, Gray$16.96Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black$45.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, XX-Large, Blue$33.00Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Microbeads, 50 count$4.00Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Extension Tool Kit$16.00Chewy Price
- Resco Dog Grooming Tool Organizer$99.99Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Natural, Short$14.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Bones Mat, Brown, Large$20.86Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 32-in Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$79.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||—||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Thought they were cloth
Very strong so not too disappointed. Can reuse. Just use them on my dogs faces.
5 so called towels.... LOL
These so called towels are nothing more then a THIN see through piece of felt!!! Not thick at all .... thin as paper!!! Bad buy will be returning ASAP. Don’t waste your time or money.
Surprising in a Good Way
My dog (Shepard/Lab mix) has developed a skin infection. So I bought some medicated shampoo and conditioner, but did not want to use bath towels for obvious reasons. I found these wetpet towels and decided to give them a try. They are surprisingly soft and really absorbent. I thought the towel was a little on the small size, but it soaked up the water and was easy to wring out and go back to drying. I decided after using it the size is really just right, it's not too big and heavy to handle and drys the dog better than a bath towel. Since Daisy has a skin infection I disposed of the used towel in the trash, but according to the package it is biodegradable. I will definitely be ordering these towels again.
The Best Towels
I am so happy that you carry these towels! I got some at a pet show and they are so handy. It rains a lot where we live and I can use one towel over and over, it’s very absorbent. I keep one in my car and it easily fits in the pocket behind the seat.