Red Dingo Breezy Love Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with comfort and durability thanks to the quality nylon webbing and abrasion resistant ribbon.
- Has a stainless steel K-ring so you can attach your kitty’s ID tag.
- Comes with a wildlife safety bell to warn birds and other small animals that your cat is approaching.
- The quick-release safety clip is designed to come undone with slight tension to keep your kitty safe as she explores.
- Machine washable for an easy, hassle-free clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Leopard Breakaway Buckle Cat Collar, Pink$9.99Chewy Price
- Red Dingo Snake Eyes Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8 to 12.5-in neck, 1/2-in wide$7.75Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Red Dingo Daisy Chain Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Turquoise, 8 to 12.5-in neck, 1/2-in wide$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Spring Floral Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rose Polyester Personalized Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$13.76Chewy Price$15.26List Price
- Safe Cat Fashion Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collar, Pink Zebra$6.99Chewy Price
- Kittyrama Breakaway Adjustable with Bell Cat Collar, Copacabana Red$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco American Flag Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches$7.21Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Purple Colorblock Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.92Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
So far so good!
This collar in orange looks great on my small 7 mo old kitten. She has worn it for a month or two and it hasn't been popped off yet (her and her siblings play rough and lose a collar about every two months).
Complete waste of money!
I purchased this collar for my indoor cat. Within 1 month the embroidery frayed and the collar actually twisted out of shape. I am now forced to purchase a plain nylon collar.
Waste of money
Bought this collar because I thought it would look adorable on my little Josie and it did. This was her first collar so she was scratching and pulling on it cause she was not being used to wearing one. Within about 3 days it was fraying. The collar was also very stiff, I was hoping that with a little wear it would loosen up but it didn't. The latch was a joke. I know these collars are supposed to break away but my little 6lb cat should not be able to pull it off every day, sometimes she would pull it off 2 or 3 times in a day and she did this for over a week. I gave up and bought another break away collar of a different brand and it is working great. It is more flexible, no fraying, and it takes more pressure before it pulls apart.
do not reccomend
My poor cat had it on for a day and the sound of the bell scared her so she hid from us, didn’t even come out for feeding, until I finally got it off of her :( Idk if it’s just my cat but I wouldn’t take the risk
Very cute collar
It's one of nicest cat collar I have gotten for my cat.
Just as pictured, cute little cat collar
The photos are accurate; the fish clasp and pink hearts are cute. Easy to adjust.
Collars come off too easily
Purchased 4 of these collars in different colors. Unfortunately, 4 of 4 were lost the first day. After lots of yard searching two were found and put back on. The cats had them off again in no time. The clasps are made of plastic and simply aren't strong enough. I understand these are breakaway and that's why I ordered them, but there has to be a happy medium.
So cute and good quality
These collars are super cute and very good quality. My babies look fantastic in them!
Cute Heart Collar
I love this really cute heart cat collar!!! It will look so cute on my kitty!
Pretty & Stays On (so far)
Bought this to transition to our first time collar wearer from the kitten version. It's pretty (I like the hearts) and although it's a breakaway collar, it has stayed on so far! I love the dainty little bell. I can hear where my cat is and tell what she's doing (walking versus scratching) but it's not an annoying or loud sound. She doesn't seem to mind wearing it.