Red Dingo Classic Multi Purpose Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 6-in-1 design allows for use as a short, medium, or long lead and can also be used as a shoulder lead or temporary tie.
- Heavy-duty welded clips and D-rings give lead added strength and flexibility to be used as a dual dog leash for 2 dogs.
- 5/8-inch width and ability to adjust leash length make it a versatile choice for daily walks or any type of doggie outing.
- Made with premium nylon webbing and sewn seams to make lead soft but strong and prevent abrasions or pulling of fur.
- Available in a variety of classic colors to blend seamlessly with any canine companion’s style and collar color choice.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caldwell's Original Running Leash$12.99Chewy Price
- OneTigris Training Nylon Bungee Dog Leash, Black, 3.875-ft long, 1-in wide$15.98Chewy Price$16.98List Price
- Hertzko Nylon Reflective Bungee Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, 36-in long$12.25Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- PetSpy Camo Bungee Dog Leash, 4 - 6 ft, Green$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dogs My Love 6 Way European Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Black, 8-ft long, 3/4-in wide$35.90Chewy Price$38.90List Price
- CollarDirect Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Pink, 6-ft long, 9/16-in wide$17.75Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Jespet Bungee Reflective Standard Dog Leash, Black$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 25-in$33.00Chewy Price
- Sporn Double-Dog Coupler, X-Small/Small$13.35Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Tow Line, Charcoal$43.53Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- SafetyPUP XD Reflective Rope Dog Leash, 6-ft$15.25Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Black$15.02Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap||Buckle|
|Leash Length||6.56 feet||—||5 feet||3 feet||4 feet|
|Leash Type||Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Standard, Hands-Free|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Not very durable
Our dog Chewie (appropriately named) chewed through it in seconds. I know they arent designed to be chewed on but this material was really thin. Also if you are not a twig and intend to wear it around your waist your dog will be on top of you the whole time.
Multi Purpose Leash
I really like the construction of this leash, the spacing of the rings for multiple uses works so much better for my thick heavy body. W/mobility issues, this allows me to have more stability and work with my pup walking safely for both of us.
Excellent length for a Terrier
I use as a waist leash for teaching my smoothie "heel" position. Just right for keeping a loose leash at heel. We don't have a fenced area to train. Thank you.
not what expected
This leash is very light weight, better for a small dog, however wouldn't work with a small dog as it would be too short if used crossbody. It has already shown wear after only using for a few weeks.
not so great
Got this leash so that I could put it across my body in case my pup yanked. The materials claim there are six ways to convert it, but no instructions. Just useless picture. The only way that I could figure to get it cross body left way too little leash to get hooked on to the dog. I ended up attaching another leash to it which sort of works but isn't optimal.
Not a good hands free leash
The shoulder length is too big around me, and too short to comfortably reach my dog. The different size loops don’t make much sense, as the leash is really long even on the shortest setting, which makes the handle part gigantic
MUCH thinner than appears in pics
This is really really thin. Would be fine for a really small dog, but don't trust it for a medium or large dog.
We LOVE this leash!
We love the versatility of this leash. It feels so great to be able to walk WITH my puppers. She’s a 75 lb Pit who will charge a squirrel on occasion. If it were 1” nylon, that would be ideal, but the 5/8” is sufficient. We haven’t had any durability issues at all.
Perfect for small dog
its perfect for my little French bull dog. I love the color
Very lightweight and not at all cumbersome. A must have for anyone who needs to use both hands with their dog by their side.