Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, high-quality harness is made from premium-quality nylon webbing with sewn seams for maximum strength.
- Soft, abrasion-resistant material provides long-lasting comfort for your best friend.
- Trademarked Bucklebone clip is among the strongest side-release buckles in the industry.
- Solid stainless steel D-ring ensures a secure connection to both his leash and ID tag.
- Available in a wide range of colors and sizes to fit almost every dog; machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pair this harness with a matching [Red Dingo Classic Dog Lead] (http://www.chewy.com/dp/42358).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$11.99Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Camo, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$13.82Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Dotty Print Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black Dotty, Medium: 14.2 to 22.8-in chest$11.99Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Red, 6-ft, 3/8-in$4.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Small: 11.2-in chest$19.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Red Dingo Designer Snake Eyes Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, X-Small: 11.8 to 17.3-in chest$11.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Pink Camo, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, X-Large: 28 to 44-in chest$35.48Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Black, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$11.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 1: 12 to 15.5-in neck$12.50Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buddy Belts Dog Harness Extra Soft Liners, Size 3$8.60Chewy Price$13.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
558 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Tinies!
I have 5 chihuahua mixes with odd shapes. Harnesses that fit them right are so hard to find! They are all under 8 pounds and some have tiny chests, others bigger.. it's really been so frustrating looking for the perfect fit. But these size down so well they are literally perfect! And super lightweight so great for summer when it's hot. Love these and the price point! (For reference, I bought these in the XS size)
This harness is a great fit. I like that it has 2 clips which makes it easier to get on and off. Most harnesses like this only have one clip. This harness, with a front chest ring, is required for the behavior training courses I enrolled my dogs in. They are hard to find. I'm thrilled that Chewy carries them! I'm a loyal customer and don't want to go to any other pet supply organization. Thank You Chewy!
Great for small/medium dogs!
I love this harness. I have two dogs, one 8lbs one 29lbs and they work great for both. I wanted a harness that wasn’t bulky, but was secure and not too heavy for smaller dogs, and these are perfect.
Not just for dogs
I bought this for my CAT. First one he's not able to get out of. Took about a week to get used to. It's adjustable all over, neck, ribs and length between. It's working out well.
Not for tiny necks and big chests
This is probably a good harness for any dog that is proportionally shaped. I needed a harness for a dog with a tiny neck and a deep chest. I ordered the xs and it fit the neck perfectly but the longest strap across the chest was not long enough. I got the s and the strap was long enough around the chest but too loose around the neck. It's also a shame that the connectors are different sizes, I could have used the longer strap with the xs neck strap piece.
The neck and chest are easily adjustable and as a bonus each side of chest has clip so you can be left handed or right handed or not have to work around a paw and clip in each side.
Ridley has had this harness for 6 years and it is still in great condition! She is about 50-55lbs, American bulldog breed with short legs but a broad chest and wears a size large. I came back to order a new one simply bc she’s put on some weight due to steroids and I want to order an extra large for her (but unfortunately they don’t have extra large in a color she likes). She has literally chewed through Other harness because of the placement of the straps/pads and has also busted out of one while on the tie out. This one has stood the test of time and durability! She has played River fetch and climbed mountains and it’s still in excellent condition and it clearly is comfortable or she would have chewed it off by now. So hard to find harnesses for this breed but Red Dingo nailed it with this harness!
Best Dog Harness
Red Dingo was my choice after extensive research about harnesses. The harness I chose for our labradoodle had to be well-made, well-fitting, and not rub under his armpits or irritate him. I am happy with this harness, and will not change it.
I ordered a green version of this for Teddy which has been perfect! I ordered a blue one right after but for some reason the buckle doesn't snap into place regularly and takes a lot of effort sometimes. After using this for a month, I also realized that the bottom strap doesn't adjust quite small enough for my pom mix. We still love this harness though it has its cons.
This company makes a great harness. My last one lasted the lifespan of my little guy, and so I just had to buy one for his sister, too.