Red Dingo Designer Snake Eyes Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness
About This Item
- Quality nylon webbing and abrasion resistant ribbon to ensure long lasting comfort.
- Ends are splice cut at an angle to reduce irritation.
- Stainless steel D-Ring that you can attach an ID tag to.
- Bucklebones are designed not only to look good, but to be stronger than most other side release buckles.
- Adjustable slides for a perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggy Tales Patented Realtree Hart Dog Harness, Paradise Pink, 45$30.95Chewy Price
- Doggy Tales Realtree 2X Sport Dog Harness, Surf Blue, Medium$34.95Chewy Price
- Doggy Tales Patented Hart Dog Harness, Lime, 60$28.95Chewy Price
- Puppia Briton A Dog Harness, Black, Small$19.50Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- DealBoulevard Gingham Dog Harness, Black, Small$22.00Chewy Price
- Puppia Seaman B Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$19.90Chewy Price$53.00List Price
- Puppia Racer B Dog Harness, Yellow, Small$19.90Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Necoichi Ninja Rayon Dog Harness, Medium, Green$32.99Chewy Price
- Walkin' Pets Dog Walkin' VertebraVe, Pink, X-Large$199.95Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Step In||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Lasted one hour.
I loved this harness. Because of the way the front strap came down he chewed right through it within an hour after I put it on him. So disappointed.
Difficult to adjust
I loved the color and quality but was surprised at the difficulty in adjusting. It took my boyfriend and I an hour and still did not fit right. The material is to wide for the clips. I have another Red Dingo harness that is thinner and very easy to adjust. we will be donating to the animal shelter.
Just received and adjusted for my dog and this is nicer than I was expecting, much better in person. I have a solid colored Red Dingo harness as well and I think this one is sturdier and of course much cuter. Hoping Chewy can carry more of the Red Dingo designer harnesses in the future!
Runs small and cheaply made
Pass on this harness. Just like other reviews this runs small (size chart says my 11 lb chihuahua mix is an xs, but I ordered a small after reading reviews). I had to adjust the harness to get it to fit. It’s extremely difficult to adjust and seems like dollar store quality. Also the print is not as cute in person as it is in photo. Pass on this and save your money for a better harness.
great for fall
fit my miniature poodle perfectly -he's white--the color complements his coat
Pass on this harness
Very difficult to get the harness on. Cute color and design but that doesn’t make up for the challenge to get on the dog.
Main back strap doesn’t adjust. This constricts my dog’s shoulders - limiting his ability to run, play, jump, etc. Medium is more like a small. I thought the harness would go down to the midway point of his back but it barely let’s his chest and arms breathe, even with multiple adjustments. Overpriced and not true to size or photo representation.
The other reviews are right. This harness runs extremely small and although it seems very well made, it is very difficult to adjust. The straps are hard to slide through the buckles. My dog's measurements are 18" neck and 24" chest so a medium should have fit. It did not come close to making that chest measurement although I could not completely let out one side as the strap would not feed through the buckle. Even if I could have let it out fully, it would still have been too small. There might be a conversion error - the harness is made in China and the size on the tag states it is a 20 mm, no reference to small, medium, large etc. 20 mm is less than one inch so perhaps this refers to the strap width. The lengths given one the tag are 36-59 cm neck and 45-66 cm body. I am unable to use this so will return it and will order a different harness as the sizes and fit for this harness are unreliable.
Nice fit due to multiple adjustments
Fits my 6 month old cavalier puppy very nicely thanks to multiple adjustments areas. It’s also WAY easier for me to put on her due to the multiple snap system. Putting on her old Puppia harness over her head use to be like battling a rabid wild animal! She doesn’t mind this new one at all! Buy it!
this harness is adorable on our 11 week old mini-aussie