Red Dingo Ziggy Nylon Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fashionable zig-zag pattern reflects in car headlights, keeping dogs safely visible at night and on walks in the rain.
- Available in a wide range of colors and sizes to ensure the perfect fit and style for almost every canine companion.
- Made from strong, high-quality nylon webbing and carefully stitched seams for durability and long-lasting performance.
- Trademarked “Bucklebone” side-release keeps collar securely in place while on walks and also makes simple removal.
- Pliable, soft material helps to prevent skin irritation and makes collar machine-washable for quick and easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Life Aero Mesh 360 Degree Dual Sided Mesh Dog Collar, Purple, Small$9.80Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Frisco Outdoor Ultra Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Shadow Purple, Large, Neck: 18 -26-in, Width: 1-in$4.91Chewy Price$6.94List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Outdoor Nylon Reflective Comfort Padded Dog Collar, Boysenberry Purple, Small - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$6.26Chewy Price$6.96List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Blue, 18-in$16.14Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Wide Large: 18 to 32-in neck, 1.5-in wide$23.55Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Heathered Nylon Collar, Midnight Black, XS, Neck: 8-12-in, Width: 5/8th -in$2.99Chewy Price$5.50List Price
- Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar, Lime, Large: 16 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$14.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
collar works fine, pattern wears off
Collar works fine, I have bought both the Med and Large for the same dog as his neck size is right on the edge. The large 1" means the collar is doubled for much of it and is rather heavy. The med 3/4" is just a tad tighter than we would like, but the weight is lighter/better. All the parts of the collar work fine, but the pattern started to wear off in a few months. All that is left is the silver reflective surface on the red band. I suppose it still has reflective properties, but it looks pretty shabby. We have an athletic, water loving Lab mix so perhaps if your pup is more sedate the pattern will last. It was attractive while it lasted.
I got a few of these for my dogs in case they get out at night they'll be seen. I also got them the battery operated Nite Ize to hang off of these collars. I love that they light up so I can see them when outside. Hopefully we'll never have to worry about them getting out but these two items will make them light up for sure to be seen.
This collar fit my little 10 pound dog perfectly. I tried other ones such as leather but they've just been too thick and big for her. This one works perfectly so far.
The collar is very durable and looks really great!!
Perfect fit for my girl, seems well made and gives off just enough reflection for us to see her from the porch.
Love the collar
Perfect size and width which was very important for a chihuahua. Very well made.
I bent it up to soften the stiffness some before putting it on my puppy who hates having anything on her body. This is the first collar that didn't bother her. I like the reflectors on it too.
It's attractive and fits well but my dog has sensitive skin around her neck and the stiff fabric and threads are too rough.
Collar well made and the reflectors on it makes it safer for my dog to get seen during walks at night. I also like the bone design as the lock. The reflector design is also nice with the herringbone pattern.
I just received my package. Excited about it, the first thing I did was put the collar on my dachshund, I didn't spend 2 minutes with it and it broke. CHEWY solves my problem; but the quality of the necklace is not excellent compared to its price.