Redbarn Naturals Bully Springs 6" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- 72 calories per bully spring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 20 count$98.39Chewy Price$109.32List Price$93.47Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Duck Feet Dry-Roasted Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.09Chewy Price$29.21List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles All-Natural Long Lasting Chew Variety Pack X-Small/Petite Dog Treats, 3 count$4.41Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.19Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats, Case of 20$88.50Chewy Price$108.93List Price$84.08Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Cheese n' Bacon Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$6.64Chewy Price$6.31Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treats, Case of 25$75.51Chewy Price$104.34List Price$71.73Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Sticks Dog Treats, 5-in, 5 pack$7.97Chewy Price$8.98List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Springs 6" Pack Dog Treats, 6 count$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- dealNylabone Healthy Edibles Long Lasting Roast Beef Flavor Small Breed Dog Bone Treats, 3 count$6.81Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.47Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Chicken Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2 count$17.78Chewy Price$16.89Autoship Price
- Redbarn Cheese n' Bacon Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 3 count$12.57Chewy Price$11.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef, Beef Tendon, Bull Pizzle, Sweet Potato||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
Obviously not as stinky as ones that come sealed
My dog likes the shape of these compared to regular bully sticks. I thought I'd save some money by buying in bulk, but as expected... these aren't as stinky as ones that you buy in smaller amounts in sealed plastic packaging. He's less excited about them so I'll continue buying in smaller counts.
These are curly bully sticks. They are pretty good. I have bought other bullies that had a rougher texture my dogs seem to like more than these. All in all these are decent, not my number 1 but not bad.
Yummy till the last naw
All four of my dogs love these chews!! My gang lines up to get tgeiychew!
Best Deal EVER
I usually buy these at petsmart for $6.99 or 7.99 each. This was a great price for the box! I will purchase again.
good if your dog likes them
A few months ago I decided to buy a full box of these red barn naturals to make sure my dog had a stock of these. Since I bought them she has not ate one completely like she would when I purchase these in store. I am now convinced something is different about this natural chews as she refuses to eat these. I am very disappointed, maybe she is just a picky dog but I have not had a good experience getting her to eat these. Hope this helps someone ! Practically full and I bought it months ago
Dog loves them, do not last long
Dog loves these, they do not smell too strong either. Just wished they lasted longer..not for super heavy chewers :)
high quality - great price
each stick lasts a long time! They are high quality, and don't stain our white carpet. They keep our dogs teeth clean. We love these!
I had never heard of Red Barn or their products - the Bully Springs were initially a gift that came with our adopted canine. The product is great for a chewer and does not cause GI complications.
These are different
The dogs do not like these as much as the "OLD" bully sticks. They barely eat them when I give them at treat time. The others were eaten up quickly. Did they change the "recipe"?
These are Great!
My dog loves these. We break them in half by twisting and cutting. A good long chew with these treats.