Redbarn Naturals Bully Springs 6" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Supports dental hygiene and muscle development.
- A highly palatable, long-lasting chew.
- 72 calories per bully spring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$7.15Chewy Price$6.79Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Dynamo Dog Hip & Joint Soft Chews Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$32.44Chewy Price$30.82Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Freeze-Dried Singles Liver Dog & Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$12.94Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Puppy Turkey & Sweet Potato Flavor Dog Bone Treats, 4 count$7.63Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.25Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Regular Strength Biscuits for Small & Medium Dogs Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, 19.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Essentials 100% Natural Smile Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$6.84Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.50Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Peanut Butter Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 25 count$96.06Chewy Price$104.34List Price$91.26Autoship Price
- Smokehouse Small Chicken Chips Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Bravo! Training Treats Trail Mix Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$13.55Chewy Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Rings Dog Treats, Size A$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Turkey Breast Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$6.78Chewy Price$6.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
Obviously not as stinky as ones that come sealed
My dog likes the shape of these compared to regular bully sticks. I thought I'd save some money by buying in bulk, but as expected... these aren't as stinky as ones that you buy in smaller amounts in sealed plastic packaging. He's less excited about them so I'll continue buying in smaller counts.
These are curly bully sticks. They are pretty good. I have bought other bullies that had a rougher texture my dogs seem to like more than these. All in all these are decent, not my number 1 but not bad.
Yummy till the last naw
All four of my dogs love these chews!! My gang lines up to get tgeiychew!
Best Deal EVER
I usually buy these at petsmart for $6.99 or 7.99 each. This was a great price for the box! I will purchase again.
Dog loves them, do not last long
Dog loves these, they do not smell too strong either. Just wished they lasted longer..not for super heavy chewers :)
good if your dog likes them
A few months ago I decided to buy a full box of these red barn naturals to make sure my dog had a stock of these. Since I bought them she has not ate one completely like she would when I purchase these in store. I am now convinced something is different about this natural chews as she refuses to eat these. I am very disappointed, maybe she is just a picky dog but I have not had a good experience getting her to eat these. Hope this helps someone ! Practically full and I bought it months ago
high quality - great price
each stick lasts a long time! They are high quality, and don't stain our white carpet. They keep our dogs teeth clean. We love these!
I had never heard of Red Barn or their products - the Bully Springs were initially a gift that came with our adopted canine. The product is great for a chewer and does not cause GI complications.
These are different
The dogs do not like these as much as the "OLD" bully sticks. They barely eat them when I give them at treat time. The others were eaten up quickly. Did they change the "recipe"?
These are Great!
My dog loves these. We break them in half by twisting and cutting. A good long chew with these treats.