The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Cat Bed
About This Item
- Raised cat bed with a roomy 17-inch dome that can be secured in two positions.
- Made from hand-woven, non-toxic, and durable faux rattan that will not break if clawed.
- Sophisticated, modern design puts a new look on pet furniture and adds style to your décor.
- Comes with a plush, machine-washable cushion that cats will love to lounge on.
- Easily assemble by screwing the dome into the base. It’s the look of natural rattan with the strength of plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$395.03Chewy Price
- Earthtone Solutions Radiant Realm Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed$49.97Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- Frisco 50-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$131.99Chewy Price
- MidWest 1-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$72.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Vesper Cubo Tower 34.25-in Modern Cat Condo, Grey$119.77Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- Vesper Stool 14.57-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$47.44Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Jespet Foldable Cat Condo Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Round Wicker Cat Condo with Top Perch, Natural$69.99Chewy Price
- Petique The Box Eco Cat House$41.79Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Petique Bungalow Eco Cat House$59.99Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Wall Mounted Wooden Cat Bridge, Onyx, Large$158.00Chewy Price$178.00List Price
- INSTACHEW Nokori Cat Bed$139.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Rattan, Plant Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plush, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Heated||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Bed Type||Covered||Covered, Bolster||Covered||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Nice but my cats don't like
The kitty ball is well made and stylish, but my cats are fussy and won't use it. When I first got it, my curious cat tried it out a few times, but soon tired of it. My other cat just looks at it. I will try positioning it in a different window, but so far, no luck.
I bought this for my Diva cat Laverne and now she shares with my other four cats. They love it and think they are very special. It is worth the price, very sturdy and durable. They like to scratch it as well with no huge damage. I am not good at putting things together but this was incredibly easy, one bolt, one washer and a turnkey. I highly recommend if you want your cats spoiled!!! Thank you Chewy, love Laverne, Romeo, Fiona, Jupiter and Venus. P.S. I am the dog and nanny of the house and I am very jealous, love Sumo!!!
Our sweet Eevee loves the cat bed. It’s perfect size for her.
Kitty ball review
It’s a great size and looks nice. I like the color since it matches perfect in my room. However, it’s not very sturdy, it wobbles a bit. Don’t think it’s supposed to be that wobbly. Also, that wicker material that weaves through, well some are sticking out which sucks because I have a feeling the cats will mess with it. Looks nice but I regret spending almost 100$ for something that’s not stable and the cats didn’t seem too Iike that.
She hates it but......
Well, just assembled it. Seems wobbly but - benefit of the doubt - maybe i didn't connect it properly. A friend is coming over I will ask for help. But that doesn't matter at the moment... Selene seems to hate it. I first tried her with her favorite blanket but she couldn't jump out fast enough... tried again with the little pillow it came with and got a similar reaction. maybe it is the plasticky smell? Hoping as it fades and once i figure out why it is wobbly, she may warm to it. The good news is it looks fabulous in the space i ordered it for, though!! Oh well. An awful lot of money for something wobbly that smells weird. But i still hold out hope that she ends up liking it. i will update my review if she does. What she did enjoy is batting the little tool that came with it off the counter and onto the floor hahaha.
Cute and practical
Very nice item, adds a nice touch wherever you place it. My cats love it
Fur gals love it!
This piece of furniture is very sturdy looks good anywhere. Even my big gal (20 lbs) doesn't tip it when she jumps in. It is large enough for them to stretch out or curl up and the hood takes care of their privacy requirements. The cushion is nice and comfy for them too.
A throne for a Prince
Very cute and easy to assemble. My cat Prince Sherman loves it. One star off for bulky pillow. He doesn’t like the pillow which seems to be the case for a lot of cats based on the reviews so I removed the pillow and laid some towels in there and he loves it. I use the pillow for myself now.
I highly recommend it, it’s large in size and has plenty of space for a big or small fur ball cat haha. I have two cats and they love it! One of them claims this chair daily.
My babies absolutley love this bed I had read that the padding wasn't the most comfortable so I added a furry blanket for Simbella and Sable,is in it all day what a purchase! She is so happy