ReMATRIX Soft Chews for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful joint support designed to help dogs with advanced joint conditions
- More than 4 grams of active ingredients dogs need to keep their joints healthy
- Provides Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Flaxseed Oil, Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Creatine and MSM
- A complete source of nutrients supports the cartilage matrix in the joints
- Veterinary strength support in an easy to administer soft chew
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics STIX AND STONES MEAL TOPPER* Kidney, Urinary Tract Infection & Stone Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Pork Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Longevity All-in-One Duck Flavored with Glucosamine Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 Count$34.73Chewy Price$32.99Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Lipiderm Chicken Flavor Skin & Coat Health Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Lexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Lexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Meat Flavors (Non-Bovine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 150 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (450 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (530 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 420 mg, Ascorbic Acid 25 mg...||Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Liver||Beef, Meat||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Best Hip & Joint Supplement!!
I have reviewed so many Hip & Joint Supplements on the Market and this one is by far the best! I have been using this for my dogs for about 8 yrs and I Highly Recommend it!!
Have used this for many years
I have had a few special dogs come and go with age in my life. As they age, Rematrix becomes a part of the routine, to help support their joints. It has been recommended by my vets, and approved by my canine family members! The fact that it's a chew makes it not only easy to give, but I hide pills in it whenever I need to give one to my dog :-)
This is a good product except it seems to upset my dogs stomach. If she eats it with her dinner she does a bit better It's is a soft chew and she does eat it easily. It has a weird smell to it which my dog was a bit set back by.
Great Product, Horrible Smell and Consistency
The product has made a huge difference in my dogs behavior. Shes way more active, jumps on everything, gets excited when we come home. Which is a complete turn around from not wanting to move or whining in pain. However, this has to be close to the grossest thing I've ever touched in my life. The chews have a severely pungent smell. They stick together like glue, so it takes quite a lot of work to get them separated and makes it very difficult to guarantee accurate dosage. My dogs eats them right up, even right out of the container. Cant really complain if it's doing such a great job, however I feel like maybe they could be produced a little better. I could stand the smell, if I didn't have to take them apart with my hands.
My dog won't eat it
Perhaps the manufacturer needs to add beef or chicken to the recipe...
one dog loves, other dogs not so much
One of my pooches loves it! Other two don’t like it at all. I wrapped it in lunch meat though and the other two girls ate it. Can’t wait to see the benefits
Best joint supplement I’ve found
I feed my 78 lb Doberman a raw diet. I include chicken feet for natural glucosamine but this supplement truly eliminates her stiffness due to genetic arthritis. Not only does it not contain any fillers (trust me, I’ve read the ingredients on every other joint supplement I could find), it also contains vitamins and minerals like selenium. Great item!
Jumping on bed again!
I brought my 10 1/2 yr old Springer spaniel to a vet chiropractor. The dog had been on Dasequin for 4 months but still wasn't jumping on the bed like she usually did daily. The chiro vet suggested Rematrix, 2/day. Within days, I turned around and found my 50 lb. dog up on the bed asking for a belly rub! Now she's jumping and galloping in the yard again. HOORAY for Rematrix and many thanks to its makers!!!
Unwanted Change (Summer 2016)
I used these for my dogs in place of pill pockets since they needed the Glucosamine Condroitine also. The first time I was thrilled. They were pliable, so it was easy to conceal the medications and both my dogs loved them. Then the next delivery arrived and the container looked different. I didn't give it a thought until I tried to use them. Turns out there is a new formula. They are dry and crumbly. And, one of my dogs won't eat them. The other, a Beagle, will eat anything, pretty much. So, the fact that she will eat it isn't saying much. Very disappointed. Sent an email to the manufacturer, it was ignored.
Milos and Ursa have been loving this for some time now...
Milos, a E. European breeding male G.Shepherd and Ursa a bred in E. Europe and brought over in-utero G. Shepherd. Milos is a food hoar and is just a large dog on top to a foodie, and x rayed as "OK" on the hips, Ursa is VERY good on hips. Milos with being so large, a bit (rather) overweight is having hip issues (11 years old now) and both dogs LOVE ReMatrix. It has help Milos have a MUCH less painful later life, allowing him to stay much more active than he was before being on ReMatrix. Ursa is on it as insurance, but use, not normally a foodie, won't let me get my coffee in the AM without getting her (and Milso's) ReMatrix. LOTS of thumbs up on this product and Chew's price is terrific as are the folks taking orders and answering questions.