Rep-Cal Calcium Ultrafine Powder Reptile Supplement, 3.3-oz jarBy Rep-Cal
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Adds calcium to your companion’s diet to help him avoid issues associated with calcium deficiency.
- Crafted with 100% natural oyster shell calcium carbonate.
- Specially formulated for reptiles who are not raised under regular sunlight.
- Easy to use—add the powder to your sidekick’s favorite paste or food, or shake it up with fruits and/or vegetables for a variety of textures.
- Made with zero preservatives, phosphorous or vitamin D.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Phosphorus-Free Oyster Shell Calcium Carbonate.||Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 supplement.||Glycerin, Water, Vitamin A Palmitate...||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
can I use this for red ear sliders
Answer by • Apr 10, 2021
This supplement is suitable for aquatic turtle, tortoise and bearded dragons. Consult your veterinarian for any special nutritional problems or advice.
My Beardie is picky and doesn’t like her calcium on her food or bugs but she’s good about drinking water from a syringe. Is there a measurement to mix with water to give to her so I can make sure she gets her calcium?
Answer by • Feb 21, 2021
This supplement is designed to mix with vegetables, fruits and pastes at approximately 1/2 to 1 tablespoon per pound of food. For any special nutritional problems or advice, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian.
Is this 100% calcium or are there other vitamins in this
Answer by • Apr 16, 2020
Rep-Cal contains only 100% Natural phosphorous-free oyster shell Calcium Carbonate for its calcium source.
Be the first to recommend this product.