Rep-Cal Calcium with Vitamin D3 Ultrafine Powder Reptile Supplement, 3.3-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds calcium to your companion’s diet to help him avoid issues associated with calcium deficiency.
- Crafted with 100% natural oyster shell calcium carbonate and vitamin D for calcium absorption.
- Specially formulated for reptiles and amphibians.
- Easy to use—add the powder to your sidekick’s favorite paste, fruits or vegetables.
- Made with zero preservatives or phosphorous.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus Reptile Supplement, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zilla Tropical Mist Reptile Humidifying Spray, 8-oz bottle$3.76Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.57Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Reptile Mite Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$8.93Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.48Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mineral Block Hermit Crab Supplement, 3 count$1.17Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.11Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Turtle Eye Drops, 2.25-oz bottle$3.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Reptile Antimicrobial Wound Care Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$7.29Chewy Price$15.99List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$9.33Chewy Price$9.42List Price$8.86Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- API Turtle Fix Antibacterial Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$10.69List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Electrolyte Reptile Soak, 8-oz jar$7.82Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 supplement.||Natural Phosphorus-Free Oyster Shell Calcium Carbonate.||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrins...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
We use this mixed in with the crickets and grasshoppers we give our bearded dragons and they seem to like it, it doesn't bother them when eating at all! It makes us happy to know they are getting the calcium and vitamins they need!
My turtle likes it
My turtle Raphael likes the calcium that I put on his food.
I raise baby desert tortoises and this is a healthy additive for a healthy shell. Much needed for young tortoises