Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- 1-inch, rounded-tip teeth offer a comfortable grooming experience that also stimulates your sidekick’s skin.
- Crafted with a solid brass shank to ensure the steel pins won’t break or bend over time.
- Precision-nickel plating adds long-lasting durability to this grooming tool.
- Ergonomic handle helps prevent fatigue during rigorous grooming sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jespet Deshedding Dog Brush, Small$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$10.48Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Double Sided Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- Katziela Silicone Dog Grooming Glove, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.28Chewy Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- JW Pet Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—|
|Material||—||Steel, Rubber, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Love the brush but inaccurate color
This is my favorite comb right now. My cat doesn’t like being brushed so the handle helps reduce the chance of getting scratched or bit. The teeth of the comb don’t seem to be too pointy, so they’re gentle which is good. My cat is Siberian and Medium seems to work for her longer fur and as a gentler option. I’m going to get Fine too because I feel like it would work better for areas of shorter, finer fur. I’d suggest Fine for shorter hair cats because I think Medium’s teeth would be too far apart. I was disappointed though that the color looks darker in person. I was excited about the candy purple color, but it’s more of a dark purple.