Resco Wrap Comb for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anodized aluminum handle is contoured perfectly to fit in your hand, reducing wrist strain and fatigue for easy brushing.
- Tapered pins are rounded at the tip to ensure a pleasurable grooming experience for you and your pet.
- 1 1/2-inch nickel plated hardened steel pins are pressed into a solid brass shank for durability and longevity.
- Anti-static brushing allows for an even smoother and cleaner feeling groom.
- Choose between sparkle purple or carbon fiber for a color that best suits you and your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Soft$14.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Blue, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Boshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$11.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.28Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Dog Paw & Face Brush$7.00Chewy Price
- Le Salon Essentials Grooming Dog Mitt$8.16Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Steel, Rubber, Metal||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Crazy Good Comb!
I was used to chasing my cats around to catch and comb them but they actually LOVE this comb. It glides easily through their long hair and must feel divine because they sit still and want more. Honestly worth every penny to comb out the matted hair. So glad I splurged on this.
BEST COMB EVER
I have used this comb for probably 20+ years the one I had finally started to come apart, I 100% hesitated at the price for this comb but then I realized that i have had NO better grooming experience than with this comb. I have ALWAYS had long haired dogs with thick undercoats, I hate how the other blade type shedding combs just rip the hair, so have always used this comb to get down to that thick undercoat and it comes up with ease! This generation of comb is actually a lot more comfortable than my previous the handle on this one fits so comfortably in the hand that I was glad I decided to buy it again despite the cost. If you are hesitant, dont be, this comb will truly last a lifetime and it does an amazing job!
I never knew I would be so impressed by a cat comb, but I am!
I purchased the comb for my three Ragdolls, and chose the 1.5" combo in Carbon Fiber. At first I was thinking I'd over bought. It looked so big in person. And if I had short haired cats, the 1" version would have done quite nicely. But I'm happy that I went the longer tines with the combo. I use the fine portion for getting down near the skin to remove any small snarls that tend to accumulate on one of my older cats who doesn't do a great job of self grooming (mostly on the belly and arm pit areas). And then I use the wider half to fluff the coat. It does a great job and all of our four cats seem to actually like it. One used to run away as soon as he saw me with the old comb in my hand. That's not happening with this one. It just glides through their thick coats and the size (width) seems to come in handy by ensuring that the pressure is evenly distributed, virtually eliminating annoying tugs that I'd get with smaller combs and brushes. I do believe that it's a bit on the expensive side. But honestly, now that I've had some time to use it, I think that it's worth the investment.
Much Too Big
I bought this my for two long-haired cats. It did not work well, the spacing of the teeth was too wide and the size of the comb was much too big and bulky. Don't waste your money on this one.
Comb for guinea pig
I really like this comb. I have a very young Peruvian guinea pig. She is just a few months old (3) and her fur is already long and dragging the ground. This lovely comb is ideal for these kind of guinea pigs. It doesn't hurt her at all, so gentle and soft on her.
Too big for my little guy
This comb is way too big for my Maltese poodle mix.
Look no further for a quality comb - this is it!
Excellent comb, with rounded tips on the polished, tapered pins for your dogs comfort. Fits well in the hand for a fatigue free grip, light in weight yet very sturdily constructed. Like it so well that I have 2- one coarse and one combination.
Oh...I love it
I have a puppy that tries to bite on the handle of the comb I have. This one is much easier to hold and she doesn't bite on it.
Bought this after trying a friend’s. Much better than more expensive comb I recently purchased. I use to break up mats. Very comfortable grip. Recommend it for long hair. —————————
Does a great job and the cat loves the combing - easy to use and clean