Richell Freestanding Gate for Dogs & Cats, Brown
About This Item
- The perfect step-over gate for openings 39.8-71.3 inches wide
- A great hassle free option for pet parents that does not require any installation with easy placement anywhere in the home, anytime you need it
- Features eco-friendly hardwood construction and a natural glossy finish
- Rubber feet on the bottom protect floor surfaces and prevent sliding
- Side panel design prevents gate from tipping over and fold in for easy storage and convenience to take on the go
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso$79.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Outdoor Extra Tall Super Wide Dog Gate$136.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Grey$70.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 30-in, White$101.61Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate, Black$139.95Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Etna Wood Diamond Twist Design Dog Gate$44.15Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- North States 3-in-1 Arched Metal Superyard Dog Gate, Bronze$168.42Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$162.67Chewy Price
- Regalo Double Door Super Wide Gate & Dog Playpen$119.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood, Metal||Wood, Metal||Steel, Metal||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Foldable||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Pet Door, Walk-Through||Foldable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Love this fence that got here fast!
We had a 71” opening in front of our door that needed to be secured. (Our Yorkie is a skilled escape artist.) This fence is heavy enough that she cannot scoot it out of her way, but it is light enough for us to move when needed. It looks nice and appears to be well constructed. We are short people, but it is super easy to step over. (The whole family is under 5’ 5”.) We are very pleased! We were even more pleased that the fence left the warehouse and was delivered to our house in less than 18 hours of placing the order. Free shipping too! Chewy continues to provide quality items with outstanding customer service!
Very well made, looks more like a piece of furniture than a doggy fence. Very sturdy. My only wish is that there were extentions available. I needed this longer for the alcove I want to use it for but, it is about a foot too short. I ordered a second one and zip-tyed one panel to another and to the end piece. Not sure what I will do with the extra 2 ends and one panel, left over. So the project cost doubled and the end result was make-shift. Still better that the white metal/net ones.
Perfect for our home
Placed this gate at family room opening to keep our Havanese from having free roam of house. (we are still housetraining mode) It's working out great. The extra sides and support keeps it up. She hasn't tried to knock over. I'm very pleased with the purchase as we did not want to permanently attach to wall. I would buy again.
Good quality, looks great
This gate looks great in the house. It's built solid and the length is perfect
Lasted barely two months. Our 10 month old labradoodle learned how to open the latch in the first month with his muzzle (in the gap and up). We tied up the gate but in the second month it broke by his attempts at climbing out. I’m back on chewy looking for a sturdier one that can’t be opened as easily.
When I purchased this gate I thought it was the type you could slide smaller and larger very easily. It is not (but that is my own bad for not reading it through clearly) Although, I still love how it looks and it is adjustable lengths with some tools.
Like but broke
I do really like the gate and it is tall enough to keep my Dachshund from jumping and enough of a barrier that my big dog knows not to mess with it. However, one of the wood pieces was broke upon arrival but we opted to glue it together instead of mess with returning.
Pleased with my purchase
Design and overall quality is good. Product arrived with some of the screws in the hinges stripped. I was able to repair with toothpicks. Other than that, very pleased with my purchase, and would buy this again.
This gate is very heavy duty and easy to setup. It fits perfectly in our spot (over 5' wide) and keeps our little guy out of where he (Boston Terrier) doesn't need to be. He's even jumped against and it barely moves.
Very nice gate
I have another one of these gates but needed a larger one to keep my grandbabies and pups out of a room. It is easy to assemble and is free-standing so I can move it when we have company. Very nice looking. If your dogs are heavier, you may have to brace it with something heavy because it may slip on some surfaces. But it is well worth it and reasonably priced. It is tall enough to keep smaller dogs in/out yet easily step over it.