Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High shield prevents litter scatter and provides privacy for your feline.
- Top-opening design for quick and easy access.
- Sleek litter pan is made of durable, easy-to-clean plastic.
- Recessed handle for easy cleaning and moving.
- Includes attachable scoop.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco High Back Cat Litter Box, Navy, Extra Large 23-in$27.46Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Hooded Cat Litter Box, Pink, 21-in$28.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Navy, Extra Large, 26-in$32.66Chewy Price$34.64List Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$34.45Chewy Price
- Frisco Mega Deluxe Litter Box, 19-in, Olive Green$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large, 22-in$41.70Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Sifting Cat Litter Box with Rim, Large, 21-in, Dark Gray$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box$37.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price
- IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan, White$32.99Chewy Price
- Cat Love Hooded Cat Litter Pan, Grey$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan, Sifting||Pan||Pan|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Too small for my cat
This litter box claims to be good for all sized cats (mainly adults), but it's too small. My 2 year old cat does fit, but looks cramped in it especially when taking a poo. When he kicks the litter to cover up his waste, the litter does come out of the entrance of the box, so if your cats aren't kicking towards the higher side of the box, prepare for litter to be on the floor. I feel like this litter box could have been much better if it were bigger.
Great litter box!
I love that it has no corners. So much easier to clean. Having the scoop right there is very handy. It's a little small for a big cat but overall it's a winner!
Not great. Box came battered and open.
The package itself came open and super torn. The litter box is dirty inside. The top and bottom portions are detachable but don’t attach well at all, it’s super loose. Very much do not recommend, get something bigger and higher.
Perfect but one thing went wrong!
I bought this to go into my trixie hidden cat litter box furniture and it fit very well. It is a super pretty box and works perfectly! My cats are being silly and one of them is missing the box and is going on the floor of the extra space on the sides of the inside of the cat furniture. But other than that I really love this box. I will be buying a completely enclosed litter box this time which should be perfect for my hidden litter box furniture. My cats did not miss however and used it perfectly when I didn’t have it in the cat furniture and just had it out on the floor. :)
Perfect design, too small for my cat.
I love this kitty box! The upper part is shaped in a way that makes it challenging for a cat to deposit anything outside the confines of the box. I thought I measured carefully, but my skinny old kitty is just too long to fit comfortably in it. I wish it came in a larger size!
Way overpriced for the size
I chose this for my senior cat as it was getting hard for her to climb in and out of a hooded one. The pan itself is maybe 2 in. deep, and very narrow, the scoop is a joke and the lid makes it seem even smaller when on. I wish I could get my money back. This is more of an aesthetic choice for a smaller cat, not very functional.
Pretty in pink
I purchased this litterbox and have a few thoughts. I would highly recommend using this particular box with a pellet/ soy or tofu type litter. The litter used should match the scoop and this box came with a scoop perfect for scooping small pellets but not small enough grates for clumping clay. This took me a while to realize but ultimately I kept this litterbox as a backup one just in case. I recommend purchasing a plush bath mat that is nice on kitties paws so they will use it as they step out and you can easily dump excess litter back into the box.
small pan for kittens
Nice pan for kittens, my small grown 10lb cat could use but she needs more space. When I took it out of box she got in right away, it is snuggly, she just fit in it. Almost like a big bedpan
Like high sides
Active kitty that likes to play in litter. The high sides keep it contained and scoop is very convenient
Nice size for a half grown kitten!
I needed to have a smaller litter box for our half grown kitten. It needed to have sides to help her keep the litter in the box when she digs like a maniac! It works great with keeping everything inside the box. The only downfall of this box is that it comes with hand holds on each end of the box on the bottom side, so inside where the kitty pees or poops, the litter gets stuck in these areas, & is hard to scrape it out if you use clumping litter. The hand hold areas underneath are nice to have to lift or carry the litter box, but they indent inside where the kitty pees, & makes cleaning tough around those notches. Inside a cat box should have all smooth sides. The scoop that comes with it is cute, but too small. Would work for a baby kitten for a little while. I still like the litter box, & it works well for our growing kitten.