Richell Raised Dog Bowl, Bone
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomic, elevated design offers your companion a more comfortable eating position.
- Spill-proof lip helps reduce spilling and keeps your floor cleaner.
- Non-skid silicone feet are designed to prevent the bowl from sliding around while your paw-tner dines.
- Use the recessed handle for easy lifting, refilling and cleaning.
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Iron Stand Dog & Cat Single Bowl Diner, 8 cup, 2 count$21.10Chewy Price$23.44List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Bargello Duo Dog Bowl, Large$21.15Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Silver, 5.5 Cups$6.70Chewy Price$11.19List Price
- Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Metal Stand, 3.25 Cups, bundle of 2$13.88Chewy Price$14.62List Price
- PETKIT Fresh Nano Dog & Cat Double Bowl, Black$23.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Silver, 1 cup$7.19Chewy Price
- Platinum Pets Olympic Single Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowl, Copper Vein, 6.25-cup$22.60Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Hiddin Clear View Double Elevated Dog Bowl, Clear, Silver, 2 cup$106.42Chewy Price$169.00List Price
- OurPets Store-N-Feed Elevated Dog & Cat Feeder$47.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Cute Bowl, my dog likes it
This cute bowl has grippers on the bottom so it does not scoot across my kitchen floor while my Yorkie is eating. I bought the smallest bowl, as my dog is only 6 pounds. If I ever stop using this for a dog bowl, I will re-purpose it as a outside frog house, as it has a opening on the side, which is ample for a frog to crawl in to seek protection. But meanwhile, my doggy is happy with it, and so am I
Wish there were blue or pink bones
I didn't see the opening of the bowl, brought 2 thinking I could put water in other bowl. Not happy that the is there. Dexter enjoyed eating with it lifter, I don't like pink bc I have a boy. Now I have a unused bowl because they aren't designed for water at all. Also these items took forever to deliver and was the last item to come on my may the 13th order.
Best bowl for small dogs
We have two chihuahuas and they love these bowls. They are a perfect height for them and they can eat with ease. We highly recommend them.
I've have looked at raised bowls for some time now and finally decided to give one a try. This bowl is absolutely perfect for my little flat faced shihtzu. Highly recommend! I ordered the XS and it again, ..is perfect.
Close to perfect
I just wish the bones decorating the bowl were blue or pink AND blue, since my dog is a boy! It's a little thing, and my boy doesn't mind at all. He has inflammatory bowel disease and eats much better from a raised bowl. Most are outrageously expensive, but this bowl serves the purpose very well. It is lightweight. easy to clean and very reasonably priced!
these hugh rise bowls are very nice
High rise bowls are great it is taking a while for my dogs to get use to them, but think there are best thing for their health.
Perfect size for my chiweenie Sassy. I put a little bowl in it & good to go.
Love it alot!
Easy to clean. Love that it is elevated. My dog has no problems with it.
Should’ve bought it sooner
My shitzu can finally eat easily and nothing ends up on the floor. If you have a smoosh face fur baby buy this!
Great elevation if needed
My daughters fur baby visits often and she is aging. I always order elevated bowls from chewy. It helps her back to partake at a higher level. Bowls are easy to clean.