Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, Unscented
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reusable training pads that make house-training your pup eco-friendlier.
- Better for the environment than disposable pads and machine washable for convenience.
- Features 4 layers and waterproof backing to absorb and retain odors.
- Prevents tracking to protect your floors and rugs to keep them dry and free from mess.
- Ideal for housebreaking puppies, senior leaks, whelping and travel with your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 24 x 36$15.24Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 22-in, 2 count, Unscented$22.95Chewy Price$21.80Autoship Price
- Frisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Gray, 18 x 24-in, 2pk, Unscented$15.00Chewy Price
- Green Lifestyle Blue Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 2-pack, 41 x 41-in$32.99Chewy Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 30 x 34, 4 count$33.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 30 x 34-in, 4 count$33.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Tan Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34x36-in, 2 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Washable Pee Pads for Dogs, 2 pack$39.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Washable||Washable, Unscented||Unscented, Washable||Washable, Unscented||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
Best ones. yet
I have a 70 # lab with diabetes insipidus which means she doesn't have the hormone that allows her to concentrate urine. This also means she drinks gallons (2?) of water a day and pees out very nearly the same volume. These pads have been the best I have tried, and despite the cloth backing have been the best at keeping the floor under the pads dry.
Holds up well
Our second purchase. I use these on furniture as cushion covers. Wash up well and and are well made. Helps keep spills ect off the couch and chairs. I don't use them on the floor. Just seems icky to me especially since we have a bunch of dogs and I don't want them to learn to potty on fabric.
Not the greatest reusable pad
It does absorb very well. Found no leakage when I removed it. The downside is that after washing and light drying, a good twelve inches is gone. But, it holds up and there’s no ripoafe or tears.
Wonderful absorbent pads
My little Leah, a 7 lb yorkie-Pom, has quit using the bathroom on the floor and only uses these now if she has to go during the night or when we’re not at home. They are super absorbent and have not leaked one bit! I wash them in arm & hammer 5 in 1 and a splash of white vinegar with an extra rinse cycle. Just be sure not to use fabric softener as it will lessen the absorbency. We love them and will definitely be purchasing more and have recommended them to many of my friends for their fur babies.
I like these material pads because I can place them in the tray where other thicker brands you can’t. They are 22x22” which is a size you can’t find in other brands. Placed in the tray my puppies have a hard time destroying them. They absord pretty good and they wash well. Make no mistake, if you have larger breed puppies or rambunctious puppies, any of these material pads can be destroyed, especially out of a tray. The mess is still far better than the mess made from the traditional paper pads. These pads work for me and I recommend you try them.
I first bought the disposable pads only to come home to them being shredded all over the house. These are great wash dry reuse.
I’ve never written a review before but after years of searching for a puppy pad that was less messy and convenient, this product definitely blew me away. I bought 2 so I could have a back up while the other is washing and it works out nicely. These are so much more absorbent than disposable pads and a lot less messy. I would highly recommend!
Pet mat for my gunypigs hope review he
Had trouble finding one that fit my cadge but win I found these they fit perfectly. .
Finally Pads That Work
I love these pads. They actually work as advertised. They hold the pee and do not leak. They wash well and no smell. I have tried so many brands only to be disappointed because they have all either leaked thru to the floor or the pee spreads across the entire pad after one tinkle from my 8 lb Yorkie or 3 lb Chi but these are wonderful! I will only buy Rocket & Rex from now on.
No hidden mess, no stains
Great size, easy to use, washes, and dries quickly.