Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Boxer Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry dog food designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Boxers 8 weeks to 15 months old.
- Specialized kibble helps Boxers easily pick up and chew their food.
- Helps protect puppy development of the immune system and natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Provides developing muscle support and weight management with precise protein content and L-carnitine.
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal health with high-quality proteins and prebiotics, which also help promote optimal stool quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Rottweiler Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.87Chewy Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Large Puppy Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Cavalier King Charles Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Boxer Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Oat Groats...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Gluten, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Muscle Care, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Muscle Care, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Okay but over priced
I switch my pure bred white boxer pup to this after failed attempts with Buffalo and purina Pro (recommended from the vet). He has sensitive skin and stomach. Initially he loved this food. His stools were somewhat better than with the pro plan but not great. His skin irritation stayed about the same. I’ve heard that boxers are sensitive to chicken and that is the main protein in this. This is so expensive. We will be switching.
She gobbled it up!
My 4 month old is a picky eater. We tried a few higher end dog foods before, but none were winners. She runs on the smaller side (23 lbs), so I wanted to find a food that would maximize her potential, not only in size, but health. The Royal Canin arrived today, and I threw her a cup for lunch to see how she would take it... 90 seconds was all it took. Bowl is spotless! Here we are 30 minutes later, sniffing around for more. Incredible! The price is definitely worth it, in my opinion.
Loving this Puppy Food
Our 8 week old Boxer puppy, Jinx, arrived and she loves this food. She was ambivalent with the initial food she arrived with, but transitioned easily to the Royal Canine Boxer Puppy food. She took to the new diet and seems to love it. Only thing might be to be able to buy in a smaller bag than the 30lb available, but not the end of the world. As a puppy, it will get eaten!
The puppies love it and are growing at a great pace, this item came with a damaged package, Chewy promptly made it all better, got a replacement.
Saved the day
We struggled getting our boxer pup to eat we changed to this food and he loves it. The pieces are bigger than normal puppy food which made it easier for him and it must taste great because he eats every piece immediately after we put his bowl down. I wish we would have gotten this food sooner.
Finally something she’ll eat!
We bought some pretty highly recommended dog food for our pup (Blue Buffalo) and it was ok at first but you could tell our dog was not jazzed about chomping down two cups a day of this stuff. To the point where we were having to add rice, boiled chicken, anything to make it more appetizing for her to actually eat. We made it thru about 2/3s of the bag before saying enough is enough and tried something else. After seeing all the plaudits for this brand, I decided to try it out and am so glad I did. Our dog is DEVOURING this stuff. She’s licking the bottom of the dish after she’s done to try and get every crumb. We can use pieces of this kibble as treats in training because she loves it so much. I’m not dedicated enough to try and taste the difference between the two but the smell is much better also. It’s great to finally have something my dog actually wants to eat and know it’s healthy for her as well. Definitely would recommend this brand
Buy small bag first
Test it out with a small bag first! I bought a large bag because his breeder recommended it, and he just doesn’t like it at all. He will eat ANYTHING else.
Puppy likes food
I was advised by vet to use this food as Boxer are prone to heart issues puppy likes it
My doggies are happy! They love their treats as well!
So far so good, my older boxer Panzer has had food allergy problems forever, this seems to be working so far, Moose the younger one used to eat too fast and get sick. This allows him to chew food. I also like the fact my kitchen isn't covered in kibble.