- Includes A veterinary-exclusive cat food for cats with urinary health concerns.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Additionally, includes treats compatible with Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO diets.
- Perfect for cats requiring long-term urinary support and bladder care.
- Helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring.
Support your cat’s urinary issues in a delicious and comforting way with our Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Dry Cat Food + Treats bundle. These products work in tandem to promote a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive dry cat food developed to nutritionally support your adult cat’s urinary tract and bladder health, and the treats are a great way to help your cat get back to urinary tract health (though they should make up no more than 10% of your furbaby’s diet). Talk to your veterinarian about keeping your cat on this plan for long-term urinary support.