Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO is a copper-free water treatment for the control and elimination of ich, or white spot disease, in marine and freshwater aquariums. It is scientifically formulated to treat the infectious stage of the ich life cycle while being safe for all fish, coral and invertebrates. Your so-fish-ticated friends are certain to appreciate their healthy, disease-free environment with Kick-Ich NANO hard at work.
- Designed to be used in the display tank for the control of ich, also known as white spot disease.
- Contains no harsh, dangerous or toxic chemicals.
- Will not affect biofiltration.
- Safe for all fish, coral, invertebrates and macro algae, as well as facultative anaerobes and nitrifying bacteria.
- Scientifically formulated to interrupt the infectious stage of the ich lifecycle.
See all items by Ruby Reef