Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle
By Ruby Reef
About This Item
- Designed to be used in the display tank for the control of ich, also known as white spot disease.
- Contains no harsh, dangerous or toxic chemicals.
- Will not affect biofiltration.
- Safe for all fish, coral, invertebrates and macro algae, as well as facultative anaerobes and nitrifying bacteria.
- Scientifically formulated to interrupt the infectious stage of the ich lifecycle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealMicrobe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- API Pond Ammo-Lock Pond Water Ammonia Detoxifier$14.29Chewy Price$20.09List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- API Splendid Betta Complete Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.25-oz bottle$5.10Chewy Price$5.39List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta H2O Conditioner, 0.5-oz$3.76Chewy Price$3.57Autoship Price
- Wardley Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$1.42Chewy Price$2.97List Price$1.35Autoship Price
- Ruby Reef Rally NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.11Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fluval Biological Cleaner Water Conditioner, 8.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluval Biological Enhancer Water Conditioner, 1-oz bottle$2.65Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.52Autoship Price
- API Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Cleaning Solution, 32-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$38.69List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Fritz Clarifier Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$10.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Can this be used on betta fish and how much do you dose a three gallon tank.
Answer by • Sep 09, 2020
This is safe for all freshwater and marine fish, corals and invertebrates.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Midge on Mar 31, 2021
Works for ick
Worked in resolving ich in my Betta. Tried Seachem metroplex on another betta with ich and that one died.