Ruby Reef Kick-Ich PRO Aquarium Water Treatment
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to be used in the display tank for the control of ich, also known as white spot disease.
- Contains no harsh, dangerous or toxic chemicals.
- Will not affect biofiltration.
- Safe for all fish, coral, invertebrates and macro algae, as well as the facultative anaerobes and nitrifying bacteria.
- Scientifically formulated to interrupt the infectious stage of the ich lifecycle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aquascape Rapid Clear Flocculant Water Treatment, 1-gal bottle$89.98Chewy Price
- Ruby Reef Rally NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.61Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.66Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- API Splendid Betta Complete Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.25-oz bottle$5.10Chewy Price$5.78List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta H2O Conditioner, 0.5-oz$3.79Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- API Pond Ammo-Lock Pond Water Ammonia Detoxifier$14.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Xtreme Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$11.61Chewy Price$11.85List Price$11.03Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$22.95List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- API Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Cleaning Solution, 32-oz bottle$27.59Chewy Price$41.98List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Fluval Biological Enhancer Water Conditioner, 1-oz bottle$2.65Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Betta, Goldfish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Not helping my fish
I put this stuff in my 180g tank a week ago and I will need to order more if I want to keep up the treatment. Since my fish are only getting worse, I see no reason to continue the treatment. I am going to move on to another product. It did not harm my biological filtration and my invertebrates seem OK.