Ruff Dawg Crunch Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rugged and bendable, making the perfect toy for a good game of fetch or interactive playtime.
- It floats in water, so it’s easy for your dog to see and to catch while swimming.
- You’ll never have to worry about splinters or sharp edges because it’s made of plastic that’s tear resistant and gentle on teeth and gums.
- Fill the Crunch Stick with treats and launch this safe toy for training and exercising your four-legged friends.
- Designed to be stretched and launched through the air for hours and hours of fetching fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Play Dog Baseball Gripz Dog Toy$9.36Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$4.52Chewy Price$5.65List Price
- DealPlayology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Large, Peanut Butter Scented$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealMonster K9 Dog Toys Ultra-Durable Chew Ring Dog Toy$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealRocco & Roxie Supply Co. Nearly Indestructible Tough Ball Dog Toy, 4-in$14.97Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealKONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$12.67Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff LED Strobe Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.88Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealChuckit! Amphibious Roller Ball Dog Toy, Orange$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealMonster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$20.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealSodaPup Nylon Pipe Wrench Chew Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Super Soaker Retriever Toss & Tug Ring Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Crinkle, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
My Aussie Sadie loves this stick. She never chews on it only wants me to throw it for her. Keeps her active most of the day.
good chew poor retrieve toy
It said it would float and it did for a while. Hard to see in water as it lies low. Evidently it went down before my dog could find it. As for a chew toy it was good but not worth the $18.
WASTE OF MONEY
Thought this would be a good toy for my dog. He destroys every toy, but normally this brand holds up. He destroyed this within minutes. He has the ball and doughnut from Ruff Dawg and they have lasted a long time. Will be purchasing more of those.
not great for floating but my dogs like it
Brought this as a floating toy to dock diving but sadly it sunk. It did come back to the top although not quickly so we won’t be using it for that anymore. My dogs like the crunch though and are enjoying playing with it on dry land.
Stick loving Lab puppy approves!
Sturdy and makes a crunchy, crackling sound when she bites it. Our 7 MO lab destroys everything, but this is surviving.
My dog loves it
My dog absolutely loves this toy. She will play fetch for hours with it!
20$ toy that my lab destroyed in 5 minutes
I do not recommend this toy my 7 month old lab destroyed this toy literally in 5 minutes.
Tough yet soft
My French bulldog loves this Toy and it is soft yet durable for in home playtime
We were hoping there was another brand like Kong to offer toys for strong chewers. I researched a lot and thought we would try this one by Ruff Dog. We put a treat in it and gave it to our lab. The darn thing didn’t last 30 minutes. The search continues ...
Great for fetch
My 2 year old English Springer Spaniel loves these sticks, we have 5. Except for the yellow one, she will not touch the yellow one. She enjoys playing fetch for hours & hours. She continues to love her Crunch sticks even after the inner “crunchy” part has fallen out.