Ruff Dawg Indestructible Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ruff Dawg balls are the perfect alternative to traditional tennis balls that can become less than bouncy if popped.
- They're solid, rubber, and will never pop, providing everlasting bounciness.
- They float and are great for playing in the pool or at the beach.
- Since they're non-toxic you can feel completely confident about letting your loved one play with it.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.55Chewy Price
- KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large/X-Large$19.26Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, X-Large$7.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- JW Pet Dogs in Action Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Ballistic Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- JW Pet ProTEN Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.77Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- Petstages Orka Flyer Tough Dog Toy$6.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- JW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$3.02Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.06Chewy Price$8.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Water Toy|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
383 Customer Reviews
All hail ball
My pitbull goblin loves this ball. It’s the perfect size for her mouth—big enough to carry, but also for me to pull it out for games of fetch. As a super chewer, she rarely gets variations in texture, so I think she loves the feel of this toy (all the kong toys feel the same). She carries it with her everywhere, people are always commenting. I replace it about every 6-8 months once I start seeing teeth marks.
It bounces, even on grass. My dogs love this! It is kind of big, but fits in a German Shep puppy's mouth. It fits even better in the big boy's mouth. I don't let anyone sit and chew on it, I take it outside and bounce it all around the yard. It makes them happy and tired. Definitely recommend!
Tough, but NOT indestructible!
I am always on the lookout for a ball that my 90lb pitbull can't destroy. I bought 2 of these. One for him and one for my son's boxer mix. He LOVED this ball!! However, my boy was tearing chunks out of his within 3 months, so it was tossed. It lasted longer than other toys, but definitely not worth the price for me to keep purchasing them. I'm looking into getting him a boomer ball. It's what they use for the big cats and bears toys at a wildlife refuge near me. Fingers crossed he loves it like he did this one!!!
Smaller than expected
I was excited to buy my German Shephard a new toy. I was a bit small for her mouth. It was also rock solid so she could not chew. and being so hard, when she dropped it, it would bunce, and damage household items, i.e., bent the heat vents and would mar furniture.
All around happy
That ball is great! My dog destroys every toy in minutes and this ball still looks new almost a month later. It's also big enough that I don't need to work about her choking on it. Very happy!
It Actually Floats
I was looking for floating ball for my water-obsessed lab. Tennis balls float but they're not tough. Kongs are tough but they don't float. This ball seems to be what I was looking for. It definitely floats, and seems hard to kill. Happy dog, happy owner.
We got this for my Italian mastiff for Christmas (about 5 months now). Her breed has the 3rd strongest bite force of any dog breed (700psi) and she destroys EVERY toy we give her in minutes. She plays with this toy everyday and LOVES it and there isn't even a dent in the ball!! It truly is indestructible!! Cannot recommend this toy enough!
Get it now!
I usually don’t write reviews, but I felt like I needed to. Recently, One of my dogs passed following an obstruction due to a toy. I went through my other two dogs toys and threw out all the ones with rope/strings/etc. and bought new toys that wouldn’t cause the same thing to happen. My dogs LOVE this toy. From the first thing in the morning, until I take it away at night, they are constantly playing with it. And for dogs who I thought could destroy anything…it’s still standing! Great hall for fetch!
It says indestructible and I thought hmmmm. . But it is! My pit tries her best to chew it up but she can't. Well worth the money and she loves it.
Patpet dog collar
I've been satisfied so far with everything I've have ordered and so far I have no complaints with the patpet dog collar it's been great so far ,I would recommend my friends and family to order from chewy, thanks for the great products.