Ruff Dawg Indestructible Dawg Nut Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
About This Item
- Indestructible dog toy is made from 100% FDA-approved rubber and is free of phthalates, latex and BPAs.
- Available in different sizes, this dog toy is suitable for pups of all ages and all sizes.
- Entertaining toy can bounce on land and float on water for an exciting game of fetch and has a springy texture that dogs love to bite.
- Safe, durable and eco-friendly toy is recyclable, weatherproof and rinses clean for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Every Ruff Dawg product is proudly made in the USA with materials you and your pal can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Orange, Large$4.98Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, Regular$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- DealRuff Dawg Dawg-Buster Dog Toy, X-Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.5-in$15.94Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealThe Virtually Indestructible Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-in$12.95Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, X-Large$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealMammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Large$13.29Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealKONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- DealSodaPup Gear Ball Durable Rubber Chew & Retrieving Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- DealZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
330 Customer Reviews
tuff donut & rubber ball
prince spends a lot of time with the ball , he chases and fetches after, he wasn't sure about the donut at first but he plays with it also & hasn't been able to chew holes in them yet....
This toy has become my puppy’s favorite thing. You can find her carrying it around the house like, 98% of the time. She is a super chewer. Like, take the worst chewer you could imagine and multiply that by 5. She has destroyed EVERY toy that I’d acquired over the years for my other 2 dogs (1 of them also being a decently heavy chewer). But not this one. This thing doesn’t even have teeth marks in it after months of being straight gnawed on. I recently purchased the indestructible ball by ruff dawg as well, because of how well the donut has held up.
My 4 month old rottweiler's new favorite toy! Solid enough it feels like it will last, but soft enough that he really enjoys chewing on it. He also seems to like the unpredictable bounciness of it. He happy prances around with it, I'd say it's a win!
Best dog toy ever!
Love this brand. The dawg-nut is great for outdoor play, totally indestructible by the dog. It doesn't weather as well as I would like, so just don't leave it out in the sun.
not as good as dawg cube for land fetch
Overall, the pup likes this. We only play fetch on land so the donut isn't as good at the cube at keeping an interesting roll going, but she's still entertained by this and it's sturdy. Pup is 55lbs but we got a regular size because I guessed it would fit her mouth better.
Officially the new dog binky
Our older dog loved this toy instantly. It's jelly like, but tough enough to stand up to her chewing. She carries it around all day long - it's her new binky! We call it her jelly donut. I'd highly recommend this as a long lasting toy - our dogs mission is to destroy all toys, and this one is still kicking at week 3, so it's a keeper and well worth the money. I expect it will be like most kong rubber toys, and last a lifetime.
Best Toy Ever
We have a super chewer and needed something that would last more than 10 minutes. As soon as we gave him this toy it was on. Sampson plays with it nonstop throwing it in the air and bouncing it, we actually have to hide it because he gets going so hard we're afraid he'll break something it's his favorite toy now. If you want a toy that will last this is the one to get. We bought this back in 2019 and it's still going strong, not a tooth mark one.
Holds up to heavy chewers!
This thing really is indestructible. It has held up to my heavy chewer, but since it doesn't squeak and is too heavy to throw, my miniature poodle isn't super interested in it. We just roll it on the floor. Might work better if you plan on throwing it in a pool or something.
Great for chewers!
Our dog has destroyed every toy given. Since receiving, this toy has been in our dogs mouth during every waking moment and does not have a single chunk missing! It is great for fetch as it bounces and rolls, plus is a wonderful chew toy!
Best Indestructible Toy for Tough Chewers
I highly recommend this product for your “tough chewers”. My Pittie could destroy any toy that said it was indestructible, however, this Ruff Dawg toy stood up to him and tires him out. So happy that I found it on Chewy’s site and Ruff Dawg has made a new Canine friend!!