Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplemental powder that provides a source of macro and micro-minerals for your kitty.
- Helps balance home-prepared meals as a general mineral supplement.
- Contains 9 macro- and micro-minerals for optimum health.
- Mined from an exclusive source in the western United States.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$12.88Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 servings$19.99Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- PetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$17.24List Price
- Felisyl Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz tube$11.49Chewy Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Cats, 4-oz bottle$16.72Chewy Price$19.00List Price$15.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium, Magnesium, Iron...||Dried Barley Grass Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate...||Active Ingredients: Resveratrol 3mg, Atlantic Kelp 50mg, Fish Oil 150mg...||Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Water...||South American Beef Gelatin, Marine Collagen|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Heart Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
does the job
I like this powder form,none of my cats really like the taste,but mixed into commercial wet food or my own ground meat recipes ( with other suppliments since this is just minerals) they will eat this powder in small amount and I know they are getting at least a minimum of essential minerals and taurine they need.
I can see the difference in coat of my breeding cats which is fluffier and softer. I would highly recommend this product.
This brand was recommended by numerous home made cat food sites. It is perfectly balanced for cats. I use 20 scoops per 6 pounds of ground chicken, plus Taurine and Bone Meal since I do not grind up bones. Why anyone would downgrade the product because their cat does not eat it sprinkled on is nonsense. The product itself is great. Perfectly balanced for cats. By making my own cat food, I am able to control my cat's diabetes without having to rely on insulin. Great Product!
Not for my cat
I’m sure this product is fine, but my finicky feline will not eat her food after I put this on.
I love this product. We have a young kitty that since she was a few months old, has severe allergies. We literally have tried almost prescription diet and holistic food available. She gets sores, scaliness and her fur falls out. I make all her food. All the allergies except a small bit of asthma have disappeared. This powder helps ensure I get all the needed vitties and taurine in her food. It has boosted her quality of life tremendously!