Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft bristle brush cleans and shines your pooch’s coat.
- To remove dirt and debris, angle the brush and use quick strokes.
- Use long strokes to distribute her natural oils for a beautifully shiny coat.
- Regular use will help keep your dog’s coat healthy and soft.
- Plastic handle is easy to grip for comfortable use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Boar & Nylon Bristle Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oval Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$24.65Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Nickel, Coarse$26.85Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.58Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 16-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$13.49Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush, Small$21.49Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Pin Dog Grooming Brush$5.61Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Bristles Too Soft
This is a nice, well-made brush, but not what I needed for my girls. I needed the bristles to be more stiff. Didn't work for me, but may work for you.
Very soft brush
This brush is super soft. The dogs don't complain about it (as they do with other brushes, especially the furminator). However, it also doesn't get out the tangles, mats, and shedding fur as much as other brushes. To me the perfect brush would be somewhere in between the brushes that I have.
Great Brush to Meet My Dog's Needs
I have used a Furminator brush on my Australian Shepherd for years, due to her heavy, double coat. Unfortunately , her coat has gotten very thin due to chemotherapy & the Furminator is just too harsh on her skin. The Safari Bristle Brush is exactly what we need right now. It smooths her coat and the bristles are gentle enough to not irritate her skin. This is not a heavy duty brush meant to remove undercoat, but if you need a gentle brush to smooth your dog's coat, it's perfect for that!
soft bristles good for light coats
My terrier mix has a rather thin fine coat and the softer bristles on this are great for her. Pretty much every time I sit down in my recliner she jumps up in my lap and sniffs this brush sitting on the side table signalling she wants brushed which she does need often. I've never seen a dog that liked being brushed so much.
Very nice soft bristle brush, great for our two nine week old Labrador puppies. We would recommend this brush over and over if you have. Great product.
This brush is just right for our 2 month old collie puppy. It is gentile on her soft puppy fur. I think it would even be good for a kitty. The brush handle has 3 little soft rubber grips to help you hang on to it and make it comfortable for you to use.
Exactly as expected
It's easy to grip and has softer bristles than most dog brushes, but that is what I wanted. I already have two that have the stiff wire bristles, and I wanted something to just smooth his hair, and to give him attention with something that he wouldn't mind. He loves it!
Nice and Soft
feels good on short fur, for my pitbull mix. She likes the feel of the brush and it isn't too hard on her bug bites.
I love this soft brush! It is perfect for smooth coated dogs and my dogs love me to brush their head.. they feel so pampered!
Too soft for my maltepoo's hair
I did think about the texture of this brush when I bought it. It doesn't work on my dog who gets matted up easily.