Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush
About This Item
- Stainless steel pins gently remove loose hair to reduce shedding and untangle mats.
- Curved design contours to your kitty’s body for comfortable brushing—especially in sensitive areas.
- Extra-long pins reach deep into your paw-tner’s coat to remove his undercoat and reduce shedding.
- When used regularly, this brush can help your furbaby have a healthy, beautiful coat.
- Non-slip grip makes for a comfortable grooming experience for pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$25.48Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$18.57Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$22.96Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$18.49Chewy Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- Necoichi Purrfection Neat & Easy Feline Hair Remover$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Bristle Brush||Deshedding Tool|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
BEST CAT HAIRBRUSH
This Brush is the BEST I have ever bought to brush my long and short hair cats! They both look forward to their "treat"! I highly recommend this brush!
I just wish it came with a different handle. The bristles are great for several different coats. I haven't looked to see if it comes with a different handle. If it does, I will purchase that too.
THE Perfect Cat Brush
My cat appeared to be sensitive to other brushes, especially the slicker brushes, but this one is truly flexible, softer to the touch for both my cat & me; other slicker brushes would cut my fingertips when trying to remove the fur, but this does not. It also is a great size. I am thrilled to have found this! Buying one to give to my friend who has three cats!
Two of my cats have short, very silky fur that most brushes don't do much to reduce shedding. This brush does a good job at getting loose fur out and the cats like how it feels. Despite the bristles being metal everything is gentle. The only negative is that it is hard to remove fur from the brush unless you use another comb. Still, it's worth it to be able to get some control over the loose fur.
Excellent Grooming Tool
One of my 3 cats has extremely thick fur and the undercoat was just trying to come out! I gently introduced the brush to her and started lightly brushing. So much came out!! It's now a daily routine, with her asking to be brushed. Her coat is much smoother and healthier. Cleaning tip; take a wooden toothpick and go under the hair from the sides of the brush to remove it.
Very soft and flexible brush my sensitive kitty LOVES
I was really surprised how soft this brush feels. One side is softer and has thinner bristles (the light colored side). The entire brush head is VERY bendy. The tines are quite long and then bend at the end a bit. My cat is super sensitive, both physically and just emotionally. He LOVES this brush. I was SO surprised. He actually comes to get me and lures me to where the brush is. It took me awhile to understand, lol. (I'm slow). You can take a comb to clean it. I mainly use the lighter, softer side. I'm here today purchasing another. I do still also use the wider brush in this series but this one is amazing. My cat is tough to please.
The best brush for cats!
The bristle head is a perfect size for cat and there are 2 sides; softer and harder bristles. The flexibility makes it such that it glides over the curves of the body. This works well for cats that don't like to be brushed.
Flexible pads come out of top
The bristles are attached to pads which fall out of the brush. Also one side of the brush has a weird pattern which doesn't grab any fur, making one side useless.
Best Ever cat brush
This works better than any cat brush I've tried. Plus, the cats enjoy it. We have 3 cats, each with it's own coat type and sensitivities. We've had cats for about 50 years
Best for long haired cat.
Cat actually likes it. Loves to be brushed by it. Usually runs away and hides. :) Does not drag on fur, but actually brushes it.