Schoen Farms Less Mess Wild Bird Food Mix, 5-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for feeding a range of wild birds.
- Made with a mix of premium grains and seeds.
- Perfect for all kinds of bird feeders.
- This “less mess” mix contains grains and seeds without shells, avoiding the usual messy cleanup.
- Made by a small, family-owned and operated company.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Waste Free Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5.5-lb bag$17.79Chewy Price$21.59List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Hot Pepper Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Woodpecker Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$38.13Chewy Price$46.99List Price$36.22Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Songbird Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz cake, pack of 6$19.16Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.20Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Bugs N' Berries Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.48Chewy Price$21.49List Price$15.66Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Nut + Berry Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$41.56Chewy Price$49.99List Price$39.48Autoship Price
- Lyric Delite High Protein No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.64Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Finch Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$38.10Chewy Price$48.99List Price$36.20Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$31.69Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.11Autoship Price
- C&S Hot Pepper Nuggets Bird Food, 27-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Special Finch Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$51.98Chewy Price$56.49List Price$49.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Kernel, Canary Seed, Red Millet, Wheat, Cracked Corn||Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Kernel, Safflower Seed...||Shelled Peanuts, Sunflower Kernels, Pecans...||Specialty Seeds, Grains, And Nuts.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seeds||Seeds||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
birds don't eat one ingredient
Seems like reasonable quality no-mess bird seed, but there's one particular seed (not sure what it is) that the birds won't eat. I get a wide variety of birds - finches, chickadees, jays, juncos, vireos - but no one touches this particular ingredient. It seems to make up about a fifth of the bag, based on how much of it I've thrown away, so I'll be sticking with sunflower seeds only from now on in order to avoid wasting it.
It is less of a mess
Birds did eat about 85% of the food the first few days. Started giving them less food overall, and now it's nearly gone. Some smaller corn pieces here and there, usually the tiny orange seeds are left sitting in the tray. So sweeping up what they kick out by the end of the day has been much easier for me compared to the other waste free food. Again, it is LESS mess, not a no mess unless they're starving. :) No millet seeds, so I don't have all these shells scattered around.