Selegiline HCl Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs and Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Selegiline HCl Compounded oral liquid is an oil-based preparation. Selegiline HCl is a prescription medication used to treat cognitive dysfunction and senility in older dogs. It can also be used to treat Cushing's disease when it is caused by a pituitary tumor. Since this medication is a selective monoamine oxidase-B inhibitor, it may enhance catecholamine neuroactivity and increase dopamine levels in dogs. Selegiline HCl Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Selegiline HCl Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs and Cats, 2-mg, 45 chews$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- Selegiline HCl Compounded Capsule for Dogs and Cats, 2-mg, 1 Capsule$0.80Chewy Price$0.76Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 10-mg, 30 capsules$75.00Chewy Price$71.25Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 45 Chews$76.50Chewy Price$72.67Autoship Price
- Ponazuril Compounded Beef Flavored Oral Liquid for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 180-mg/mL, 90 mL$75.95Chewy Price$72.15Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 90 mL$89.95Chewy Price$85.45Autoship Price
- Fenbendazole Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 100-mg/mL, 90 mL$77.95Chewy Price$74.05Autoship Price
- Albon Oral Suspension 5% for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz$117.79Chewy Price$111.90Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Works great for my husky
I am so glad I was able to get this in liquid form. I took some bothering to get my vet to call it in. I'm so glad she did. The walking around all day was horrible. We could not even leave the house because he would not relax and would pee. His dose did have to be doubled and it finally works. We use it for dog dementia.
Easy to give
So happy I could get this product compounded. I have a 16yr old dog who takes a few pills and it’s so much easier to give him a med in liquid form.