Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains Fipronil, same active ingredient as Top Spot
- Kills adult fleas and ticks and protects against chewing lice
- Can be used on puppies eight weeks and older
- Stops the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- Fast acting, long lasting and waterproof
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.57Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.74Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Dog Flea Comb$9.77Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Safari Flea Comb for Dogs, Short Coat$5.99Chewy Price
- Safari Double Row Flea Comb for Dogs$5.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.26Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal, 16.9-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Flea & Tick Spray, 12-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- JW Pet Flea & Fine Comb$7.43Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.70%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.70%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.70%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.70%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
My dogs already had fleas and ticks on them. I put the flea and tick spot treatment on them and the fleas and ticks disappeared in a day or two. Works great for about a month keeping them off. I used this product last summer also with great results
Chewy is such a great company - Great product choices, competitive prices, wonderful customer service and communication, and great speedy delivery! The Sentry Fiproguard is good value and works well. Needless to say but I will anyway LOL, I'm very satisfied :)
I have used this product on my family large dogs and my personal dog . The product itself works very well , but on my dogs it was leaves a white residue on them. I have attempted to remove the spots with no luck
The ticks are really horrible this year. Usually a Seresto collar takes care of fleas and ticks for my dogs but this year they were still getting ticks here and there. I purchased this product and used as directed but left the 3 month old Seresto collars on. No fleas and only one tick after a month
No fleas or ticks!!!!
Have used before with great results. Bought again this year. No sign of fleas or ticks and we are in a real area.
So far I am happy with my purchase! I was able to treat everyone and it seems that the flea issue is declining!
This works great on my 90 lb lab! Never seen a flea on him! I put it on him every month. He hasn’t had any negative side effects from it.
Didn’t provide any relief or protection. (Didn’t seem to bother their skin either if that’s a worry of yours)
Ticks, no fleas
Did not work 100 percent on ticks. No fleas. Will have to try another product for the ticks.
No more fleas
Great product. Works well. Decent price.My dogs . 10 total DO NOT HAVE FLEAS!