Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically proven to reduce or eliminate stress with patented pheromone that mimics the one mother dogs give off to calm their pups
- Alleviates problem behaviors such as inappropriate marking, chewing, excessive barking, destructive behaviors, and jumping
- Eases stressful situations such as trips to the veterinarian, groomer, new visitors to the house, fireworks, travel, car rides, and thunderstorms
- Easy to use spray releases a pleasant, soothing lavender chamomile fragrance
- In scientific studies, pheromone has been proven to modify both the behaviors and physiology brought on by stress. Clinical testing showed that the pheromone reduced pets’ elevated heart rates when exposed to noises and activities that create anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Miniature Schnauzer Omega HP Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.92Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Z-Flex Max Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 50 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealGNC Pets Hip & Joint Senior Dog Supplement, 240 count$45.70Chewy Price$64.99List Price$43.41Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Hydro 30K Dog Supplement, 5-lb tub$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Minis Small Breed & Puppy Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$32.09Chewy Price$30.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Joint Support Level 4 Tablet Dog Supplement, 90 count$17.50Chewy Price$27.99List Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Joint + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Pink Camo, X-Large$29.79Chewy Price$40.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Aqua (Water), Sodium sunflowerseedate, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract...||Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Vetiver Oil, and Clary Sage Oil.||100% Plant-Derived Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract...|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
When I opened the box, everything was wrapped safe and there was no damage. When I opened the calming spray the lip popped off and the sprayer was broken and off . I managed to put it back on and when I went to spray the bottle it seemed empty. So i now have a broken and empty product I never got to use and i paid for.
Sentry Calming Spray
My dog is very afraid of thunderstorms and firecrackers. I've used this product in the past and I've reordered so I'll be prepared for the upcoming season.
Don't waste your money
So tired of these types of products that are sold and do not work.
Can gone in a few days
Short lived and few sprays in 1 can. Definitely not worth the money. Would only use if it were free!
Low Contents.. and minimal results
I bought this for one of my dog's who does NOT enjoy car rides.. we bought several "calming" aids and tested them independently on different car rides. this was the least effective. My working dog, however, found the scent very interesting and kept wanting to sniff the spot in the car with the scent. so i would say that it is "good" smelling to dogs.. but not going to do much to "calm" them.
Didn’t seem to work
My girl is very anxious when being in her crate. I thought this product would help her but it didn’t donanything. I tried multiple times and nothing
works but not many sprays in bottle
The spray seems to help my dog’s thunder anxiety and it has a pleasant smell but there weren’t very many spray doses in the can. I don’t think it is a good value for the money.
Worked for one dog, not the other.
This seemed to help my dog's car anxiety some. I do think it calmed her nerves. My other dog still whined in the car, but I think her issue is more attention-seeking rather than anxiety related. So as far as I'm concerned, it was well worth the money even if it just calmed one dog out of two!
Great for Calming our Lab
This type of pheromone spray works well with our female lab who is now a spayed breeder. She can get quite nervous about thunderstorms, but this spray does help her relax. It also helps on car trips when sprayed beforehand and again during the ride.
I was looking for something to calm my little dog in the car. Sprayed this on his blanket. Didn’t seem to have any effect.