Shed Defender Original Dog Onesie
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains the shedding by trapping loose dog hair within the suit; keeps dog hair, dirt, dander and allergens out of your car and house.
- Made of premium, eco-friendly polyester spandex RecoTex fabric that’s lightweight, durable and breathable to keep your pup safe, comfortable and cool.
- Also helps reduce anxiety, protect against cold weather, shield sensitive skin from exposure, and even replace an e-collar by covering wounds and surgical sites.
- Easy to put on and take off; can even be worn on walks and potty breaks–just partially open the zipper along his belly so he can do his business.
- Machine washable and dryer friendly; available in four colors and a wide variety of sizes to fit almost every size pooch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shed Defender Sport Dog Onesie, Black, Small$48.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, XX-Small / X-Small$31.95Chewy Price
- Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Flea, Tick & Pest Defense Turkey Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XX-Small$30.24Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Left Leg, Medium$48.95Chewy Price
- Pet's Choice Pharmaceuticals K9 Optimal Joint Health Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 240 count$49.59Chewy Price$47.11Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Agile Joints Bacon Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$30.66Chewy Price$29.13Autoship Price
- DoggieWater No Flavor Dog Supplement, 1-L pouch$4.79Chewy Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.77Chewy Price$10.23Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
Cold Weather Gear
We have not used this yet but it looks like it will work for my purpose. I have a Labradoodle who loves to run around in the snow. But he gets ice balls in his fur which he doesn't like. This plus his snow boots should help with the ice ball problem.
Worst thing ever
So I bought this thinking that will help with shedding. We are on day 1 of a 7 day roadtrip and all I see is hair everywhere. Is like she has nothing on. Waste of money
Labrador shedding in summer
Was looking for solution for her hair everywhere, found it! Got one to wash one to wear, cut down fur shed in the house 85 to 90 percent! Not easy to change because of her squirming and best done outdoors you will see lots and lots of fur. Well worth the cost, durable and wash and dry really does clean it out. Highly recommend.
Just Get a Turtle
Seriously? Dogs don't want to be in unitards. The person who made this and the people who buy it shouldn't have a dog. Take care.
Air Pret Teaser Toy
I love this thing! I like that it stores away nicely by retracting in and collapsing in. It’s great in that aspect, especially for me who doesn’t like the toys sticking out of the bag I have for my cat full of toys. Secondly. My cat loves it. He plays with it on it’s own, and when I run around the house with it, he chases it for hours. I’m very happy with this purchase and so is my cat. 10/10 recommend.
Highly recommend this
I have three cats and each have their own carrier. I have a 16, 15, and 9 pound cat, they all fit well in these and can comfortably move around. My cats like these so much and they enjoy traveling so when I pull it out, they get excited!
Will not stayin place
I have 3 dogs and this item did not work for any of them. They are all different sizes. It kept sliding off of their feet and they would get tangled up in it. It continous slid backwards and I had to keep pulling it forward. I would not recommend this item.
Hair Catcher Coat
The Shed Defender is amazing. My dog wears the largest size and a perfect fit. My car is free of dog hair and the best part, he had no problem wearing it for several hours. I highly recommend this product.
Bought this out of curiosity. My dog sheds like mad despite regular grooming, so I’ve been browsing options. This of course shouldn’t be used other than for short periods, but it’s so far a decent solution to what I had in mind for using it for. He shakes his fur out very often (allergy issues), and hair and dander would just go everywhere. Again, we brush and bathe him regularly but due to his allergies and such it remains a problem. My boy is roughly a 52lb Cattle Dog mix, and I got the Large. It looked super small when I took it out of the package but it actually fits well. Slightly snug in some spots and the sleeves are a bit long, but those are trimmable. Not bad, really.
Not worth the money
I put it on my dog and within 2 day she had chewed right through it and it was in shreds. This product is so thin that it practically rips when I zipped it up. Very CHEAP! It was an expensive lesson!