Sherpa Ultimate on Wheels Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mesh panels allow for plenty of ventilation so your pal can breathe easy, and roll-down flaps offer privacy.
- Comes with a machine washable, faux-lambskin liner for stylish and comfortable traveling.
- Designed with padded carrying straps and a detachable shoulder/pull strap for your comfort.
- Fits under most airline seats thanks to the patented spring-wire frame in the back of the bag.
- Approved for use on most major airlines and included in Sherpa's exclusive Guaranteed on Board program.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium/Large, Gray Trim$24.65Chewy Price
- Katziela Luxury Lorry Dog & Cat Carrier, Grey$129.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Green$54.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Voyager Airline-Approved Backpack Dog Carrier$64.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Petique 5-in-1 Dog & Cat Carrier, Pepper$132.90Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- PetAmi Airline Approved Dog & Cat Purse Carrier, Heather Grey$30.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Cozy Commuter Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$129.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Travel Airline-Approved Dog Carrier Bag$59.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Sherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$39.33Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- EliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Navy Blue, 20-in$42.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Katziela Bone Cruiser Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$129.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Rolling...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad, Pockets||N/A||N/A||Airline-approved, Collapsible|
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
Sherpa Ultimate on Wheels
I chose this carrier for the ease of wheeling my cats from car to vet center. I am 75 and carrying the prior heavy plastic carrier I have had for 20 years was becoming difficult. This carrier met all my needs and my cats are comfortable and not jostled around while wheeling or in transit. I place a small towel over the Sherpa for extra protection. My cats like laying down as that is how they normally travel. I would suggest that you tie the carrier down for stability if you place it in the back of an SUV as the wheels give your cat an extra ride which I don’t think is appreciated.
excellent customer service
This is a good quality carrier. I'm trying to find a carrier for airplane travel for my large pug. I was afraid it would be, and it was, too small. I Chewy customer service is excellent! I will order from no one else.
if you need to get a new pet carrier, get this one
I've used it and my cats are so calm about everything. they don't get banged around by being carried up in the air. Of course, as soon as they realize I've taken them to the vet, attitudes change and I'm on the list!!!! I love it. Bj
My cat weighs 18 lbs. This carrier is easy to get her in and makes getting her to the groomer and vet so much easier. Love it!
My cats have been almost impossible to get in my old carrier. As soon as I brought this one into the house the cats jumped right in! Max even sleeps in it. As soon as he gets out Cody jumps in. I don't think I'll have any trouble getting them to the vet now!
Sherpa carrier bag on wheels
I haven’t used new wheeled carrier Sherpa bag yet. I bought Sherpa brand to replace very satisfactory Sherpa bag (without wheels) to improve dog transport
This newer version of the carrier has an unwieldy strap used to pull it along.. The older version had a rigid plastic pull-up feature which made it safer to transport an animal, especially a heavier one on a surface... Very disappointed!
I have been looking and looking for a bag on wheels with mesh vents. NOT FOR MY DOG. (Although I have 6 dogs with two that would fit in the bag). I swim 2 to 3 times a week. I am also 76 years old. I have been dragging a patched up mesh, heavy bag for at least 3 years. It was so heavy that I even leave it at the corner of the parking lot and drive by to pick it up. This bag works perfect. Holds all my swimming equipment and I don't have to dig through the huge bag. It allows air AND it was the perfect price.
I have a 13 year old chubby cat. I have lots of Arthritis. So carrying her back and forth to the vet is tough on both of us. She slid around in my old carrier making her uncomfortable. Well, this carrier solved both of our problems. Now I can pull her around like the precious luggage that she is! AND, she loves it. I haven't taken her to vet for anything yet, but, in the time being, she SLEEPS in it! YAY!
Performs exactly as advertised! Very well built, love the flag. Fits our 15lb cat just fine. I have been taking him on little rides, putting his treats in. He seems to be ok with it more so than with our regular carrier. We are moving to Portugal so I need something that will easily get us around airports. The curtains are a good idea. I am training him with the curtains up but will put them down for our travels, this way he will be use to the sounds and not get upset with the scenery. The pull handle is well made and the way it clips on is great and will not come apart. It is true that the bag will move 360 just like a suitcase. The only thing is that the zippers are a little stiff but I am thinking that they will be less so as it's used. The price is well worth it.