Shires Equestrian Products Three Point Horse Breastplate
About This Item
- 3-point breastplate suitable for schooling or showing.
- Elastic inserts allow freedom of motion.
- Padded chest piece for comfort.
- Includes a detachable running martingale attachment.
- Helps to stabilize your saddle so you can focus on your ride.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gatsby Econony Replacement Horse Halter Crownpiece, Pony 23-in$8.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Fancy Raised Standing Horse Martingale, Pony$59.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Full$58.49Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Ocala Horse Bridle, Pony$80.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products German Horse Martingale, Black, Ex-Full$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tapestry Horse Neck Strap, Black, Pony/Cob$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Gatsby Polypropylene Horse Lead & Snap, Teal, 10-ft$11.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Replacement Horse Halter Chin Strap, Horse 1-inx$12.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Nylon Removable Fleece Horse Halter, Purple, Horse$23.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Graz Horse Halter, Peacoat Dark Blue, Pony$29.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Warren Soft Leather Horse Halter, Black, Cob$89.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Rope, Natural Fabric|
|Tack Type||—||Stable Halters||Breakaway Halters|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
The description states: "Remember to measure for the perfect fit." but I don't see a size chart anywhere?
Answer by • Jan 14, 2021
Place saddle onto horse with girth and normal pads. From the front of the saddle measure roughly 5 inches up the center of the neck. This is the starting point to measure the circumference of the neck. From this point on the neck go down to the beginning of the shoulder and measure that distance. Then measure, from that point, down to the center of the horses chest. This distance times 2 will equal the circumference measurement that will need to fit into the range of lengths in centimeters. The Pony fits 131 - 136.5 centimeters. The Cob fits 140.5 - 146 centimeters. The Full fits 150 - 155.5 centimeters. The Ex-Full fits 161 - 166.5 centimeters.
Is this an over the head breastplate or buckle attachment to the saddle on each side.
Answer by • Sep 16, 2022
The breastplate goes over the head.
• Leather style: plain allover? • Hardware details: rings & buckles finished in silver or gold; is hardware rust resistant metal like stainless or solid brass? • Buckle style: with/without rollers? • Girth connection: loop &/or swivel snap?
Answer by • Jul 13, 2022
This three point breastplate is leather with two short nylon elastic pieces on each side of the neck. The hardware is silver. The buckles do not have rollers and the girth connection is an adjustable loop.
Where are the elastic inserts on this breastplate? I don't see them in the photo.
Answer by • Oct 25, 2021
This horse breastplate includes elastic inserts and a detatchable running martingale attachment. It will be included with purchase.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Mdavis on Apr 8, 2021
Good for the price
Just what I needed. I was confused on sizing being there was no real chart but the oversized works perfectly for my 16.3 TB