Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with enzymes to boost cleaning performance and eliminate stubborn stains.
- Biodegradable and sulfate-free.
- Safe for all types of washable fabrics.
- Rinses thoroughly and deodorizes fabrics leaving a fresh, clean scent behind.
- For use in commercial or standard top and front loading high-efficiency washing machines.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Lavender Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Eucalyptus Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener Spray, Lavender Scent, 32-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$6.24List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer$32.08Chewy Price$32.49List Price$30.48Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Bright Lemon Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealAdvanced Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, 1.3-gal bottle$44.29Chewy Price$51.99List Price$42.08Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Odor Eliminator, 128-oz jug$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||—|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Contains water, proprietary essential oil blend and preservatives.|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Works amazingly! Really gets cat pee out, leaves behind a clean/fresh scent. Would recommend this, used it do clean cat toys.
I love this cleanser. I use it for all of my bed linens, blankets, and furniture covers. It really helps remove everyday pet odors as well as other more specific odors due to pet accidents. I haven’t needed it for stain removal, so I’m not sure how it works in that area. I’ve even started using this detergent to wash my bath towels. They come out so much fluffier and less funky. To be honest, I don’t measure out the detergent appropriately, but so far it’s worked out fine. I just pour a few “glugs” in my liquid detergent dispenser. Everything comes out clean and fresh!!
Bam, clean, fresh smell.
Wow. I have an old dog with incontinence so the house is covered in washable pads. Some wash well in a regular wash but others smelled and stained terribly. I had to wash two to three times to get them clean. With this one and done!
Does the trick!!
This stuff is a lifesaver with multiple dogs, and occasional territorial marking!
So I actually bought this because I work in seafood and NOTHING would get the smell out of my clothes. You barely need any. I actually soaked my clothes in a double dose for about 20 hours first. I also did use it on rugs and beds that my cat with urinary issues peed on. It worked on them too. It seemed pricy but I was desperate. The amount you use is so worth the price especially since it works!! I just would say use it for soaking and then just a regular wash after. But I will be purchasing again in the future, whenever that is based on the fact that it’s good for 170 loads.