Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High quality and beautifully designed cat bowl
- Made of durable glazed stoneware
- Stands up to constant use and frequent cleanings
- Dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze
- Great for use with food or water
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$11.94Chewy Price$12.56List Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.50 Cups$6.99Chewy Price
- Catit Food Double Stainless Steel Cat Dish, Black, 0.83-cup$14.55Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Taper Non-Skid Cat Bowl, 3/4-Cup, 1 count$6.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, Cream$4.01Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Pink, 0.50 Cup$4.37Chewy Price$6.76List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$7.06Chewy Price$7.44List Price
- DealFrisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$4.05Chewy Price$7.77List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$5.31Chewy Price$6.54List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Pink, 1.12 Cups, 2 count$13.92Chewy Price$14.66List Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$4.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Capacity (Max)||1-cup; 8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1.25 Cups; 10 oz||0.5-cup; 4-oz||0.50 Cups; 4 oz|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Cute, a bit small
Very cute bowl! I don’t think it would actually stop itself from skidding very well based on the material on the bottom but I have it sitting on a rubber mat so I can’t say either way. Also if you’re like me and don’t judge size well, just know that this only comfortably fits about half a cup of food. That’s fine for me but may not be for other people!
Love these saucers! Signature Housewares makes wonderful ceramics
It's important to have a soft and smooth glaze on a cat bowl since they lick the bowls and having a rough surface or matte surface will be unpleasant on their tongues. Thankfully, Signature Housewares ceramics have a great glaze on them. Also, this design is nice since it's wide and also shallow so cats can enjoy eating from them without stress
My cat is petite, and I had previously bought a ceramic bowl that held 0.75 of a cup of water, but that capacity was too small, and whenever I filled it, it would spill as I moved it to its place on the floor. This one holds a full cup, which is ample for my cat, and spills are not longer an issue.
These bowls all went to a local animal shelter. They are a perfect size for water inside the cages where the cats are on special diets.
Awesome Food Bowl
It's a great bowl to feed her wet food in and she seems to really love it and it was exactly what I was looking for for her.
Cat bowl too big
It’s too big and causes too big a mess hard to clean would like to send back. I use Chewy’s all the time and this rarely happens. I will let them know and hopefully get a smaller easier to clean bowl
very nice bowls
these ceramic cat food bowls are very nice, and easy to clean. A rubber bottom would have made them a lot more non-skid, but perfect size and very nicely designed.
Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl
Nice bowl, but it is NOT Non-Skid. I was looking for something that would not slide across the floor when kitty is eating. This is not it.
Looks just like the photos. Sturdy. I've had some ceramic dishes break in the past, but this one seems to be made of the good stuff.
Cute Cat Dish
The dish is a good size and very cute. It is exactly how it looked online when I ordered it.