Silly Squeakers Beer Bottles Squeaky Stuffing-Free Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Water Toy||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Water Toy||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Training, Exercise|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Designed to suit dogs of all sizes, this hilarious toy makes an excellent gift for any pet lover.
- Comparable in size to a typical 12-ounce beer bottle and designed for supervised play—scoring a 2 on Tuffy's "Tuff Scale," these bottles are not designed for chew time.
- Includes 1 internal squeaker for a loud and rowdy house party.
- Made of a custom blend of safe rubber that you can trust with your pooch.
- Tuffy's is known to make some of the world's most durable toys, so parents can be rest assured that, like a fine wine, this toy will only get better.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Champagne & Flute Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.63Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Beer Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 7 count$16.28Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$20.99Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Big Feller Durable Plush Squirrel Squeaky Dog Toy$29.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Cow Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Zipflight Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$10.25Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 4.5-in$12.49Chewy Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal, Medium$13.61Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealKONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money
I bought this doggie Root Beer bottle as a gift to my 5 year old Yellow Lab, Liam. I had another Lab years ago who went nuts for what I remembered as a similar toy. I should have just returned this toy the minute I opened it. The brand name is "Silly Squeakers" . Guess what? The part that should have made it squeak wasn't even there. It hadn't fallen out, because the bag only had the plastic bottle. It hadn't fallen inside the bottle as when I shook it, there was no rattle. I tossed it to Liam a few times, but as there was no feedback to Liam, he got bored and stopped chasing it. After about 5 minutes, I saw Liam was playing with it quietly, and observed that Liam had ripped the top off the bottle. I threw this piece of junk out. I know it is not a chew toy, beleive me, this is not an "anything toy" . Don't waste your money. Love Chewy. Didn't love this
Squeaker broke in Two days
My dogs like the shape and the loud squeak of the toy. BUT the squeaker broke in two days. Not they don't play with the toy. Waste of money.
Our 4 month old GSD LOVES this! It doubles as a nice distraction to keep him out of my beer. Did a couple double takes thinking he got into my beer again when he went by with his new toy. Pretty heavy rubber, hope it lasts a while. Still worth it for the appearance!
Squeaker must go
My dogs loved these bottles but they chew them up in less than 24 hours
Not for moderate chewers
My dog chewed the bottlecap off within a couple hours of receiving it. I would describe him as a moderate chewer so maybe the material was easier to break. He still loves the toy! I put his kibble in it and use it as a treat dispensing toy now.
very cute but broke in 10 min
I bought this because I thought it was the cutest thing even though it was very pricey; I normally will not spend that much money on a dog toy. I should’ve listened to the reviewers because I immediately took it out the box and gave it to my girl to play with….10 minutes later the squeaker was already broken. :-(
I was excited for this and within 30 seconds my dog was able to demolish this. Definitely not for a chewer!
Not chew proof
Cute toy but she chewed the top of the bottle off pretty quickly. The cans are much more durable.
We loved the idea of a stuffing- free toy, but our Griffon puppy ripped chunks of plastic off the bottle and ate it. Material wasn’t very strong if your dog is a chewed.
Not for a chewer
Didn’t last 5 minutes. Puppy chewed the top of the toy off less than 5 minutes after it arrived