Always test first on a hidden area of carpet or fabrics for color fastness.
1) Remove excess pet soil.
2) Spray Simple Green Oxy Dog to cover soiled area.
3) Allow 4-5 minutes of contact.
4) Wipe & blot up with a clean white towel, cloth, or paper towel.
5) Allow cleaned areas to dry before resuming use or traffic.
6) If stain is not completely removed, repeat cleaning steps but allow contact for one hour before wiping or blotting.
1) For tough odors in carpets, apply enough Simple Green Oxy Dog to reach all odor-causing substance.
2) If necessary, lift carpet to treat padding beneath.
3) Allow cleaned area to dry completely before expecting complete odor removal.
Always test on hidden area first. If color change occurs, do not use. If no color change occurs, this product can be used as a pre-spotter. Spray directly onto stained, scent-marked, or soiled area. Allow product to remain on soiled/stained area for 5 minutes before putting item into washing machine. Launder after treating as you normally would.