Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Washable dog diapers are made from a microfiber fabric with repositionable closures for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Each washable diaper has a moisture-wicking liner. This fabric pulls moisture away from the body, protecting the skin and coat.
- Perfect for dogs with urinary incontinence, dogs in heat, excitable urination, and traveling.
- Washable dog diapers have a super-absorbent microfiber pad and a plastic liner for leak protection.
- For added protection use with Simple Solution Disposable Liners.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 40 count$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Perfect-Fit Washable Male Dog Wrap, XX-Small/X-Small: 10 to 17-in waist$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty Replacement Mat, Medium$28.81Chewy Price$36.99List Price$27.37Autoship Price
- Four Paws Allen's Spring Action Compact Dog Scooper$10.21Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Gigantic Dog Pee Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 8 count, Unscented$12.49Chewy Price$16.79List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Assorted Disposable Waste Bag Refills, 90 count$7.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.88Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Male Dog Wrap, Small: 8 to 9-in waist$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Medium$21.57Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealWee-Wee Little Dog Pee Pads 16.5 x 23.5-in, 28 count, Unscented$14.43Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.71Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Odor Control Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, 100 count, Unscented$39.21Chewy Price$64.99List Price$37.25Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Training & Travel Pad, Medium, 30 x 32-in, 2 count, Unscented$28.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Closure Type||Adhesive||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
Fits well & Does the Job!
Our 11 yo Foxhound is starting to experience increased incontinence due to hormones and as a side effect of a degenerative spinal issue. Our efforts to control crate accidents simply through controlling her water intake weren't enough to anymore so we turned to the Washable Diaper. This fits her so well! We got her a size Large (she's 53 pounds and narrow in the waist). She doesn't mind wearing it at all. It takes a bit of finesse to hit on the quickest and most efficient way to get it on and situated, but once you do, it's super easy to make adjustments to with the big velcro tabs. The only problem we've encountered is that if there is a large amount of urine, you will get some leaking from the tail hole. But, that minor amount of leaking is nothing compared to cleaning up a puddle in a crate. For smaller degrees of incontinence, the diaper easily contained all the urine. We bought a second one to have a back up.
These leak through and can't be machine dried. That means they are useless in stopping urine leaks, and you can't even get them back in service quickly. Going to try to get my money back.
Design is nice, fits well, but sadly for my doberman that has incontinence issues these do not work, they leak thru the diaper therefore she's leaking on whatever she's laying on. Had to go back to disposable for now.
Works great, cute color!
The one we got was a turquoise colored one and it fits well. It's a tad small so we may get size S next. My pup is about 5.2 lbs, 9 inch waist. This is the only photo I have of her wearing it, don't mind the shoes, just had her try it on for fun and she hated them.
Didn't work for me
My 17 year old Australian Shepherd mix recently began having medical issues that require her to be in diapers. I've tried the small and the large ones on her, but they were not absorbent at all. Instead I am using baby diapers modified for her tail and there have been no leaking issues.
My 14 year old JR is becoming incontinent. She weighs 15 lbs. and measured 14 inches around the waist. She is has a slim structure (not shorty). I ordered a medium and the tab closures meet about 2" apart. I am Very satisfied with the quality and the perfect fit. Hope this helps others about sizing.
I have a 187 lb., 5 yo Cane Corso/ Italian Mastiff that absolutely refused to wear one on her first heat, finally when she was 4, she would ‘tolerate’ one for a very short time. This year, I’m so proud of her, she would come in from outside and stand at either mine or my sisters feet waiting to get her ‘panties’ on. Haven’t missed a day of a month long heat wearing these reusable, washable diapers (panties as we call them.) Never buy them in a store, you’ll pay 20+ additional dollars vs. Chewy’s price. They do have a tendency coming off her at night, but I think it’s more Bella’s fault than the product.
No leaks; Easy to use
My pup leaks urine at night and I was getting tired of having to change my bedding every day. These are perfect! They wash us nice and easy too.
These fit my pomerian like a glove! I had ordered and returned other brand name diapers on another website because they left a large gap in the hind legs. These are great and I'm ordering more!! Thank you Chewy!!!
They run a little small, but are a great idea. We ordered the other brand that comes 3 to a pack and they were perfect. Our dog is only 9 pounds so a good fit was difficult to achieve. But Chewy solved it!